Thread: BlizzCon 2013

Deleted

BlizzCon 2013

Is it safe to assume there will be a World of Warcraft expansion announcement at BlizzCon this year? Also, do you think they will talk about Titan?

I'm expecting titan to be announced and if we're really lucky a demo we can play
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandaemic View Post
    “Oh, do a daily? Just do a daily? Why don’t I strap on my daily helmet and squeeze down into a daily cannon and fire off into daily land, where quests grow on little dailies?!”

More than safe to assume that WoW xpac will be revealed at BlizzCon. It's pretty much guaranteed.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

Deleted
    Well, hopefully something new.

I'm just hoping it'll be live streamed so i can watch it at home xD

I think they will.

But when is it?
    “The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that.”

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aspect of Death View Post
    I think they will.

But when is it?
    November 8 and November 9, at the Anaheim Convention Center.

Titan is unlikely to be mentioned except maybe some small hints, they said before they don't expect to give any info until 2014
    but the next WoW expansion is likely

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowlance View Post
    I'm just hoping it'll be live streamed so i can watch it at home xD
    Yeah the last one was so I don't see why this one wont be.

On topic: Usually Blizzard Announce an expansion at blizzcon (hypothetically) year 6
    Year 7 Blizzcon blizzard don't announce an expansion
    Year 8 Blizzcon blizzard announce next expansion.

Every blizzcon has followed that ^ sort of routine, and as they missed Blizzcon 2012, i think it's pretty safe to assume that this year there will be an announcement.

Personally I hope for a new burning legion type expansion, introducing demon hunters - since they want to bring back illidan aswell he'd probably train them up or event them to the elf races. Would be pretty neat.

Deleted
    I'd bet copious amounts of money and valuable goods on an expansion announcement.

Mostly because I believe they've already outed and said they'd announce one.

Titan...

A teaser. Maybe some info if we're lucky.

I won't be surprised if we hear nothing to very little.

In fact, I doubt we'll get any titan stuff until 2014.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, it's pretty much guaranteed. Not sure about Titan, maybe a few details but I wouldn't expect anything huge.