Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Using the kick feature to kick somebody is not exploiting even if they don't deserve to be kicked.

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

Quote Originally Posted by markos82 View Post
    yeah and what about server restart!?

not really, 04/30/2005, you?

p.s. Do you realize that no1 was talking about non cr-bgs since the topic is about cr-bg... get your facts right...
    You're aware that the server has restarts scheduled for only once a week right?

God damn you're a glutton for getting owned. Also, the op said "premade" this does not mean RBG. The kick option is not available in rbg's due to the leader having total control over who joins his team.

Just shut your mouth.

Stop the bickering
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2013-03-04 at 10:41 PM.

Deleted
    well if its exploiting or not i don't know, but i doubt that you will receive even a warning for it. totally lame though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not exploiting.

Also it's downright retarded that in a massively multiplayer online game that you can't group up with many other players to do Battlegrounds. Teamwork and Communication is not an unfair advantage.
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

Quote Originally Posted by Delznope View Post
    You're aware that the server has restarts scheduled for only once a week right?

God damn you're a glutton for getting owned. Also, the op said "premade" this does not mean RBG. The kick option is not available in rbg's due to the leader having total control over who joins his team.

Just shut your mouth.
    Kid is telling me to shut my mouth... Ha ha ha, your IQ must be lower then, well better not say... Premade on a random bg where ppl are reporting and yelling on a person not doing what those noobs/scrubs are yelling, makes sense. But only to you...

Shut your mouth noob..

Keep it civil and drop the bickering
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2013-03-04 at 10:41 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    With Preform AV Enabler and the other premade addon supposed to be broken, and with Vaneras saying they'll suspend/ban people for circumventing the 5-player limit, it is most definitely exploiting.

---------- Post added 2013-03-04 at 10:18 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by geewhiz80 View Post
    Doesn't reporting someone afk in battlegrounds give them a 1 minute debuff saying they'll be marked in-active, then another 1 minute debuff before kicking them out? Couldn't said person just go initiate combat with the other faction to remove said in-active debuff?
    If enough people report a player in a short timespan they get instanly kicked with no warning and a nice 15m Deserter debuff.

I've had it happen to myself.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tehstool View Post
    Using the kick feature to kick somebody is not exploiting even if they don't deserve to be kicked.
    This.

People have been known to kick people for no reason in LFG and being reported for it- however GMs stated that while it may not be intended behavior, utilizing a game feature for its purpose is not against the rules.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by markos82 View Post
    There is no I in a team
    But there is an i in "pie", more specifically, "meat pie", and an anagram of "meat" is "team".

---------- Post added 2013-03-04 at 10:21 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by TEHPALLYTANK View Post
    If they are foolish enough to listen to you AND to stay out of combat when they get the inactive debuff then they deserve to be kicked.
    Mass reporting a player makes the system instantly kick the player with no warning and debuffs them with Deserter for their trouble.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)

deleted :P
    Last edited by Delznope; 2013-03-04 at 10:44 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Korgoth View Post
    Also it's downright retarded that in a massively multiplayer online game that you can't group up with many other players to do Battlegrounds. Teamwork and Communication is not an unfair advantage.
    You can. It's called Rated Battlegrounds. And it is an unfair advantage when the vast majority of Random Battlegrounds are full of players that do not have the teamwork and communication identical to oversized PuGs.

Joining Randoms, you expect a level playing field. Not a 50 minute HK farm because 40 people decided to exploit and stomp randoms. I guess the twinks had to go somewhere when randoms disappeared from their BGs. >_>
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    You can. It's called Rated Battlegrounds. And it is an unfair advantage when the vast majority of Random Battlegrounds are full of players that do not have the teamwork and communication identical to oversized PuGs.

Joining Randoms, you expect a level playing field. Not a 50 minute HK farm because 40 people decided to exploit and stomp randoms. I guess the twinks had to go somewhere when randoms disappeared from their BGs. >_>
    They do not have it, but they could easily get it. They choose not to. I have done plenty of random BGs where strats were called in chat and followed to success. You can also choose to gather a group and run it yourself. But no scrubs want to stand around and collect gear, and those good players who actually communicate and show teamwork have to get punished for not being lazy.

They might as well just make a click the loot instance for players that dont want to work together or group up. Maybe a BG where you go in and whack each other with nerf bats and every hit causes an epic to pop up.
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

10+ Year Old Account
    They choose not to.
    Players that don't know about exploiting don't choose to be ignorant. I choose not to exploit because I don't want to get banned.

The rest of your post is either about RNG or is exaggeration.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)

10+ Year Old Account
    Players that don't know about exploiting don't choose to be ignorant. I choose not to exploit because I don't want to get banned.

The rest of your post is either about RNG or is exaggeration.
    And if they let you queue 40 into AV again, like it was at the start, would you chose to? Or would you random queue, decide to be lazy and not communicate or try, lose, then go complain on the forums about how unfair it is.

10+ Year Old Account
    And if they let you queue 40 into AV again, like it was at the start, would you choose to?
    No, but that's incredibly unlikely to happen.

People don't choose to be lazy. Choosing something is an active decision, being lazy is omission of an act.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)

10+ Year Old Account
    No, but that's incredibly unlikely to happen.

People don't choose to be lazy. Choosing something is an active decision, being lazy is omission of an act.
    And a new level of stupidity has hit the forums! If I choose to random queue instead of setting up a group, am I not choosing to be lazy?

10+ Year Old Account
    If I choose to random queue instead of setting up a group, am I not choosing to be lazy?
    Nope. Neither option is lazy. One just takes more effort.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)

10+ Year Old Account
    Nope. Neither option is lazy. One just takes more effort.
    Maybe English isn't your language. Here you go: http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/lazy

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by yurano View Post
    Its not exploiting per se, but definitely griefing.

Griefing is actionable by Blizzard and Blizzard actually does hand out bans for griefing.
    This...if Blizz would find out the leader and those supporting him would very likely get a suspension (talking about kicking random players for no reason at all).

If the OP truely is a honest and fair player, he would report the douchebags who organise groups simply to destroy other peoples fun. Just doing HK runs is fine though, if you leave random players alone.

10+ Year Old Account
    @Korgoth:

Deciding to do something easy to set up, and not to do something very difficult to set up, doesn't make your decision a lazy one. Are you saying that players that try to find a PuG for T14 raids after the patch by spamming trade aren't lazy, because they could use Openraid.eu instead?
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)

Quote Originally Posted by yurano View Post
    Bots don't cap objectives.
    Bots do capture objectives