Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Wikiy View Post
    Regardless of what the world would like to think, Croatia's culture is more Central European or Mediterranean than Balkan. Either way, Balkan people aren't racist, they just can be very often hateful of other specific ethnic groups due to recent conflicts.
    Isn't the bolded part pretty much the definition of a "racist" nowadays, no matter the reason.

Not saying I agree...

Quote Originally Posted by artemishunter1 View Post
    This is ironic in so many levels. U.S. should cut ties with Israel as it is a explicitly human rights violator now.
    Thats never going to happen, Israel is way to publicly supported here in the US for that too happen. Mostly because they believe Iran will take over if the US isn't flooding them with cash.

Quote Originally Posted by soulcrusher View Post
    without their consent or knowledge. really valort please try telling the truth at least some times about israel.
    I have never said Israel's conscience is clean. But twisting the truth from "free contraceptives" to "forced sterilization" simply borders on slander.

---------- Post added 2013-03-06 at 06:16 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by panky View Post
    Isn't the bolded part pretty much the definition of a "racist" nowadays, no matter the reason.

Not saying I agree...
    That is, pretty much, the definition of racism, yes. So, as you can see, Croatians can be "very often hateful of other specific ethnic groups", but as long as they don't admit it is racism, all is good.

Seriously, all the people trying this "political correctness" and double standards is getting old and boring pretty quick. They ramble on and on about how right they are, and can't even notice the only thing they are right about is the paucity of their wisdom.