Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH1471 View Post
    Don't you find it ironic that Israel are doing exactly the same things to others that happened to them a few generations back? ... Can you think of a time in history where this has happened before?
    There is a cardinal difference between treating the immigrants within one's own borders and treating the native population of any race.

Quote Originally Posted by Wookeh View Post
    Fixed it for you.
    Actually I have an historical exemple of where that leads

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Holocaust
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_eugenics
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_II

I think I would prefer to skip that.

I'm not against stricter immigration rules and I actually believe that EVERYONE should be forced to qualify to have children. The issue is that when you turn something into THEM and US that won't lead to good places.

In 3 posts you seriously managed to rub off rather neo-nazish. Not to mention you can hardly argue your case with arguements beyond throwing recycled WW2 nazi propaganda around.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tackhisis View Post
    There is a cardinal difference between treating the immigrants within one's own borders and treating the native population of any race.
    I can't believe I'm reading this. I just can't.

10+ Year Old Account
    Your brown shirt is showing Wookeh.

OT: this is totally unacceptable behaviour by the state of Israel. For a people who have suffered as much as they have, it sure seems that some jewish people are trying to make up for lost time. Making a distinction between the jewish people, the state of israel and individuals.

edit: typo

Deleted
    They used the same excuse in the 1930's too.

It's that or they dont accept immigrants, their country their rules
    And when seeing what's happening in the outside world, you cant really blame them

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gangresnake View Post
    It's that or they dont accept immigrants, their country their rules
    And when seeing what's happening in the outside world, you cant really blame them
    Did you check the entire source? This is being done WITHOUT their knowledge. Why are they only doing this to Ethiopian Jews, why not British or American or Canadian Jews? My guess is skin colour and racial profiling.

No actually there is not. A human being is a human being, may it be local or otherwise, there are a set of basic guiding principles that apply for everyone called Universal Human Rights. You know that thing that protects you whenever you travel abroad. Anyways back to the point. Immigrants are potential citizens. Further more the law is not permited to diferentiate at all betwen citizens. Native or Naturalized. Once you start profiling the population based on racial or ethnic categories we are back at our mustached crazy friend from WW2.

Quote Originally Posted by RICH1471 View Post
    I AM referring to WW2, and they used the same excuses at the time.
    So just what went wrong, or were the actual citizens just against it morally ?

Deleted
    seriously? Israel of all places?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by skrump View Post
    You are asking what is wrong with eugenics?

I actually listed a couple of things that went wrong. It started with Eugenics and ended in...well scroll up.

It seems lesson is well taken from Nazis.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    It seems lesson is well taken from Nazis.
    Too well it seems, there are a few brown shirts in this thread.

Again, Israel gets away with these things.

Were it in any European Country or America, we'd be having massive outcry right now. It'd be a witch hunt.

Deleted
    Apparently only Israel can conduct a sensible immigration policy without being branded as racists. Europe should have take an example, in my opinion.

---------- Post added 2013-03-04 at 01:02 AM ----------

Those people could remove themselves from the country if they disagreed with the policy.
    Ok, on principle : you don't like the law of my country, why don't you go somewhere else.
    Except it's not even that simple, one cannot simply walk into another country until one find a country that seems the best suited to one's ideal. It would be nice, but it just does not work like that, if you think it does you're delusional.

On top of that, you just cannot allow, any country whatsoever, to sterilize people without them even knowing it. Israel should be judge for that by the International Court of Justice.

Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    Forced eugenics, racial profiling, forced birth control, rights based on ethnicity etc. Yeah that leads to places...
    Yeah it leads to different cultures maintaining their individuality instead of turning into a mutated cesspool of clashing cultural values and beliefs that in the end will do nothing more than cause strife among the populace.

It's much easier to hate people who are different than you when you are surrounded by them every day trying to impose their own ways on your culture.

Furthermore it's pretty f"ing hard to be racist against a race you've never come in contact with.

Quote Originally Posted by RyokuchaMidori View Post
    Ok, on principle : you don't like the law of my country, why don't you go somewhere else.
    Except it's not even that simple, one cannot simply walk into another country until one find a country that seems the best suited to one's ideal. It would be nice, but it just does not work like that, if you think it does you're delusional.

On top of that, you just cannot allow, any country whatsoever, to sterilize people without them even knowing it. Israel should be judge for that by the International Court of Justice.
    But as we know from past experiences, nothing is gona happen (most likely).

Would like to see what Netanyahu says about this. Maybe even Obama, since the US of A is always following Israel blindfolded.

---------- Post added 2013-03-03 at 07:35 PM ----------

Yeah it leads to different cultures maintaining their individuality instead of turning into a mutated cesspool of clashing cultural values and beliefs that in the end will do nothing more than cause strife among the populace.

It's much easier to hate people who are different than you when you are surrounded by them every day trying to impose their own ways on your culture.

Furthermore it's pretty f"ing hard to be racist against a race you've never come in contact with.
    My biggest problem with this is Israel's hipocrisy in doing it.

For all of the claims that they are victims of this, and how much oy vey we suffered and what not.

Not shocking in the slightest. The Sudanese immigrant community in Israel was subject to all manner of barbarous hostility from the Israeli right-wing; their elected representatives labeled them a "cancer" and "invaders" and how they were threatening the national identity of Israel (we're talking about a community of 4,000 people in a country of nearly 8 million) while right-wing hooligans beat them in the street in broad daylight and set fire to their homes at night. Reactionaries are the same in every culture.

Quote Originally Posted by Whidbey View Post
    Guess what, move to a foreign country, follow their laws.. makes you want to think twice about giving up your citizenship doesn't it.
    I'd imagine it somewhat difficult to "follow" a contraception law when you are being given the drugs without your knowledge and, therefor implicitly, without your consent.

Quote Originally Posted by Wookeh View Post
    Then we need to reinstate it, assuming you're not referring to WW2 here. It's starting to become a habit for these mongrols (regardless of race or religion) to come to Europe, fuck as if life depends on it, and get a visa because their kid is "European". What's next ? Oh, ahrd working citizens end up paying for all of them.
    "mongrols (regardless of race or religion)" makes no sense.

A mongrel is a mixed-breed dog that was the result of a non-directed breeding. When applied to humans, it has almost universally been in the context of designating certain populations as "impure" and a danger to the racial order of society, and thus reasonably subject to various kinds of eugenicist programs. The Ku Klux Klan in the United States, for instance, conducted a century-long campaign of terrorism under the banner of preventing the "mongrelization of the races," and Hitler wrote in Mein Kampf that the goal of Jews was to promote "promiscuous bastardization of other peoples" against which his concept of the racialized state was to serve as a bulwark.

The belief that culture is the result of biology or some other immutable characteristic, and thus must be protected from a foreign contaminant who is either the immigrant or the racial/ethnic minority recast as outsider, is the twisted heart of reactionary logic. If you don't want to be called a racist, don't wear their uniform.

Why do you assume I would ever want in to live in your tiny little world? If you really look around you people don't want to live in your tiny little world. We tried living in our "own world" it was WW2 and the only thing that gave us was Nazi Germany and their whole Lebensraum idea.

I actually LIKE living with people from other cultures.

My mother is Greek, my father is Hungarian, I was raised in Austria and Hungary. I studied in the US and UK and I'm living in Spain. And in the future I plan on living in East Asia for buisness reasons.

God forbid we would ever had to climb back into the caves of cultural and national isolation. We did that for a few centuries and it had lead to places... Colonialism, Imperialism, Religious Wars, National Wars, Ethnic conflicts, Genocides etc.

Thanks but no thanks
    Last edited by Mihalik; 2013-03-03 at 07:42 PM.