Next sensible thing to do?

Hello guzy :3 I was wondering what should I do next to increase my PC's performance a bit.

CPU: i5-3570k
    GPU: Asus GTX 670
    Mobo: ASRock z77 Extreme 4
    RAM: 8GB Kingston HyperX - 1600MHz
    PSU: Corsair HX750

So, what is the next minor "upgrade" I can do to the system?
    Everything is running at stock speeds, stock fans, etc.
    Getting a cooler seems to be the best thing I can do is get a proper cooling system and crank the CPU a bit more.
    I'm not looking to push the CPU to the maximum, just a stable speed.
    Is it worth OC'ing the GPU?
    Is it worth sticking another 8gb of RAM into it first?

Quote Originally Posted by Ichifails View Post
    Is it worth OC'ing the GPU?
    Is it worth sticking another 8gb of RAM into it first?
    1) Yeah, so long as everything's cool and stable
    2) Depends on what you use your computer for, but for the average gamer, no.

I'd suggest getting an SSD if you don't have one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Karragon View Post
    I'd like WoW to be a single player game

10+ Year Old Account
    With what you have now I can't imagine a scenario where you would need more performance. That said most people who buy a K processor intend to overclock it, otherwise cheaper i5's perform similarly at stock settings. You could definitely add a nice aftermarket cooler and overclock it, with a noticeable performance boost in some games. Adding more RAM will give you no performance boost, 8GB is more than enough for any gaming build. Overall I don't see any need to upgrade anything really, if it were me I would overclock the CPU and see where you are, you could also bump up the 670 closer to 680 speeds.

Edit: I agree with the poster above as well, adding an SSD would give you a faster system when it comes to loading times, but would not any effect performance wise in games.

I have an SSD, I believe it's an 128GB OCZ Vertex (I couldn't find a Samsung at the time) but I only use it for the OS.
    I'm doing some videos from time to time but not enough to warrant an i7.

Deleted
    IF you're not satisfied with your performances, you could indeed OC your CPU and with just a little more effort and testing your GPU. As someone already said, adding ram will not increase your performances anymore (they would increase your multitasking, but i feel like that's hardly an issue nowadays).

IF you're satisfied with your build's performances I'd just relax and wait for another 1-2 years, with that rig of yours and some OC later on you'll be able to play everything without any issue (although crysis 3 seems to be a decent legacy of his predecessor )

If your performance problem is 25man raids in WoW, overclocking processor will help. What kind of FPS you're seeing there, in case it's abnormally low?
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

I don't have any performance issues, I just want to get a bit moar juice out of the system itself. I can't afford going SLI just yet (and I'm not sure it's worth it since I didn't see many 670 SLI's around) so I was wondering what's the best small tweak I could do.

Is it worth going for an H100i if I want a stable OC now in order to push it more later?
    Is it necessary to get something else other than a cooler? (some special thermal paste? liquid for the cooler?other fans?)
    Is going air cooling a better option?
    Is getting the RAM first going to make Video Rendering/some Games run better?

The case is Corsair 400R Mid Tower

Is it worth going for an H100i if I want a stable OC now in order to push it more later?
    i5-3570K is limited by maximum voltage long before you get limited by temperature, so having better cooler will do big fat nothing with it.

Is it necessary to get something else other than a cooler? (some special thermal paste? liquid for the cooler?other fans?)
    Only if you're after last few degrees of temperature, but with the first answer...

Is going air cooling a better option?
    Air coolers are bigger inside the case, and will need case with enough width to fit in, water coolers like H100i frees space around the CPU socket for taller decoration RAMs and other fluff but will not improve your overclocking results in any way.

Is getting the RAM first going to make Video Rendering/some Games run better?
    Games no, video rendering... maybe. Probably won't notice the difference.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

I don't know if I should feel good that I'm not going to spend any money or bad because I don't get to do anything flashy :P

Deleted
    I don't know if I should feel good that I'm not going to spend any money or bad because I don't get to do anything flashy :P
    That just screams to be solved by a window kit, a led controller and a funky lightshow inside the case.