Deleted

Question Motherboard help!

Hey guys!

So, I'm building a new PC and I'm not sure what Motherboard I'll be using with it, so I'm gonna give the rest of the specs and hope one of you smart bunnies can help me out a bit

Intel Core i5-3570K 3.40GHz (Ivy Bridge) Socket LGA1155 Processor
    8GB (2x4GB) G.SKILL RipjawsX 1600MHz CL9 DDR3
    750W Corsair Builder Series 750CX 80PLUS Bronze Power Supply
    GIGABYTE WindForce GeForce GTX 650 Ti OC 2048MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card
    Corsair Hydro H60 V2 High Performance Liquid CPU Cooler
    Seagate 1TB Barracuda Internal Hard Drive

What's a good, fairly low price motherboard that would fit all the slots, as well as be good quality?

Thanks guys

10+ Year Old Account
    Can you link what ram you have?

Can you link the entire system parts? Is that all from PCPArtpicker?
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

ASRock Z77 Extreme4 is the usual choice with i5-3570K. It has pretty much all the goodies you'd ever want at affordable price.

Instead of wasting money on H60 get some decent air cooler like Xigmatek Gaia or Cooler Master Hyper 212+ and buy better graphics card. Preferably aim for Radeon 7870XT because it will be more than 100% faster than GTX650ti.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty much what Vesseblah said. I think you can save some money downgrading the PSU, and possibly the cooler, and get an actual nice GPU. The 650ti is pretty much a "Very good budget" card, as opposed to a "Very Good" card.
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

I'd say the MSI z77a-g43 over the Asrock but that's my opinion and choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Faithh View Post
    I'd say the MSI z77a-g43 over the Asrock but that's my opinion and choice.
    Both are great options and depending your needs and what hardware you are attaching there are a lot of great options
    gamingequipment.net/best-gaming-motherboard-2013