Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Do you like to read?

Now a days we are so busy in facebook, any many other social networks or in the internet. We have not much more time to spend in books however I like to read books. What about you? Do you like reading books..?

10+ Year Old Account
    i like reading high fantasy/history books.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, i only like reading wow books because I'm interested in learning more about wow lore....i don't read books other than that...

The only other books i have enjoyed are horrible history "funny" type books and roald dahl books

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    i like reading high fantasy/history books.
    Same here. I love reading if I manage to get into it, but it's low on my priority list.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

oh absolutely, though I haven't had as much time for it lately as I'd have liked sadly enough
    Fantasy and any Clive Cussler usually at the top of my list as far as books goes.

Not big on novels and that sort of thing, but mechanical things I like to read about. I have 2 books on ammo reloading, vehicles etc. You know, dude stuff

Deleted
    I hate reading novels etc but I like car/gaming magazines.

athough there is a thread for books i will say that yes, i enjoy reading books - so much so that i know that i will have to, at some point, get a kindle(or tablet thingy) in order to read my books, not coz i will have to, coz thats the way its going and tbh i have that many books maybe i can save a tree or 2 - and for the record i like reading sci-fi and fantasy

currently reading kevin j anderson - saga of the seven suns, pretty good if any1 interested

Deleted
    I love reading books, mostly fantasy but I can read pretty much everything provided it's good enough. Got more than 200 books in my bookshelves!

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't really enjoy books but do I enjoy news magazines. I haven't read fiction since I was in grade school, though I did blitz through a manga series a couple years back.

I hate reading.

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

10+ Year Old Account
    I love reading but rarely do so. When I do I read 4 or 5 decent sized books within a month or so. Kind of like when it rains it pours. Side note, I can't stand electronic readers.

The problem with reading for me is that I only care about the exciting, suspenseful 50 pages, and those can be hard to find amiss the other 400.

So reading books isn't my favorite thing, but reading in general? Considering I patrol these forums more than a person should, I could say that I do like reading. :-)

10+ Year Old Account
    I like reading books, mostly high fantasy. I have a nook, but I still read ink and paper books. The nook is more for travel, but I have a few books on it, some Mass Effect/Deus Ex HR books, Wicked, Sherlock Holmes, and others.

I'm still slogging through a reread of The Wheel of Time so I don't miss anything important when I get to A Memory of Light. After that, who knows. I have a mighty backlog to finish; Mistborn by Brandin Sanderson, The Night Angel Trilogy by Brent Weeks, The Dwarves, and about 10 others.
    Putin khuliyo

i kind of wish i liked to read. i read a few great books for fun when i was younger, but now i don't even read textbooks. instead, i just skim them and pick out the most important details to remember.

i do enjoy ready a wide array of material. the only down side is after a few chapters my eyes usually start getting heavy and usually results in nap.
    currently ready Thomas Jefferson, The Art of Power

Throughout my life I've utterly despised reading unless I've watched the movie first, unless it's horror or epic fantasy. The book is typically more involved than its movie counterpart which makes it a better followup, and since I've already watched it, I have faces and voices to attach to the character names and that makes it much better. But even then, I've only read a few books willingly, mostly series. Lord of the Rings was obviously the most notable, followed by Harry Potter, and much as I hate to admit it, Twilight. Shut up, I was curious, and they actually aren't bad. Aside from them, all I've read were a few scattered zombie, vampire, and dinosaur books.

I've also just recently started reading the Wheel of Time series. This is the first time I've willingly broken down to read something that didn't involve horror with no movie or show to break me in, and so far I'd have to say it's even better than Lord of the Rings and Harry Potter. It's got the best elements of both, and none of the crappy elements like having kids or a helpless midget species for main characters. So for anyone who likes Lord of the Rings, and perhaps Harry Potter, I'd definitely recommend Wheel of Time to you. I still hate reading, but when it's this epic I don't care. Plus it's always something to do while on the toilet.
    Last edited by Itisamuh; 2013-03-04 at 05:07 AM.

Only WoW Books, but nothing else.

I rarely ever read, but when I do, I always enjoy it. I don't know why I don't read. The last "book" I've read was Machine of Death, and that was pretty much a long time ago, when it came out. I should read.

I always have some fantasy or sci-fi i'm working through, read at least a few chapters a day. And I'm usually reading some sort of science/philosophy/technical or whatever peaks my interest at the time.