Tracking Xuen's Duration

I've been searching around and I can't seem to find a way to track how much longer Xuen will be active for since the cooldown doesn't seem to give a buff or anything else I could put into Weakauras, Need to Know, etc.

Anyone have a solution to tracking the remaining time on Xuen's 45 second duration?

[11:50:45] Earthmender Duarn says: Shamanistic healing is a complex art. You can't just chain heal all day.

Deleted
    Create the aura on a combat log event of you succesfully casting Xuen, make the "timed" field 45 seconds.

Deleted
    Download an addon called Extra CD

Downloaded Extra CD, and while I was able to get it to recognize the ability, I can't get it to do anything but show the icon and tooltip.

[11:50:45] Earthmender Duarn says: Shamanistic healing is a complex art. You can't just chain heal all day.

15+ Year Old Account
    If you want to set something up Weak Aura, you can check out this video. They are talking about setting up internal cooldowns but the part that most likely is what you would be looking for can be found starting at the 5:14 minute mark:

The part I am referring to is setting up a bar at with the combat log trigger and working from there.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you have weakauras, I'm pretty sure there is a string somewhere you can find. Or can configure yourself, it isn't that hard.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maemae View Post
    If you have weakauras, I'm pretty sure there is a string somewhere you can find. Or can configure yourself, it isn't that hard.
    Well I spent maybe 10 minutes putting together a quick and dirty Weak Aura. Barely any layout design so you can edit that how you may. All I did was add in the Event to look up and to load when a) player is a monk and b) Xuen is talented.

Code:
    dud7baWssL61cWmjv1Cjvz2I6MQi3gj7ef7LA3sTFO4NcXFrQFlYGHQgUKCqsfDmb15iLyHcPLkiwmuA5K8qsP6PkpwcpxvNgXuvPjlutN4IcKRskPldUoKLrkQTQIYMLO2UK6WOAwKc(mk9nvunssHgRa1OfqJNuKtQcFLujxJukNhQmnjYAjvyycs7W(6r5f7f7RNOiSSGYxpbxf4b1qlEOgQHw8ecfe7fJuCHKAVsAZdQHw80EIclxWGx)eRh6b6VcYzgof4OEOhO)esvaOMioQh6b6y4futeJ17tivbGAI4vL54aL3JWc1qldvUmrtE0tRNofHX7RGCMHtbEhDDkaad(GrqRbm4Labm41vGebWG)sybLfVCIh7Rh6b6Im)Fh1tLYGVEuOSq81IfpHNHwmt4Z9kY8)917jnBg8ofHr3w8qpql8m0IJAXRruxfHLfuVzc7PawsQV4QaposXXYvEKyVGrq7LueOfUqsTNgJeYHoIWC1P(0hmNfuiliVyYxL54oksT3rlGQmVa07Oi1VECSKmrWrtL6aOFefvQfclOEHliWI37P0Swk5vBMWLcnul2a