Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by pltr View Post
    No I didn't give anything away. I just asked for a refund. But feel free to continue to call me stupid if it makes you feel better.
    You should probably try reading more carefully.
    When in doubt, mumble...

the only "ending" you could consider is your class story other than that theres really nothing more to do than do dungeons and craft yourself silly

I haven't played for long, but I really enjoy it.

I bought the game at release like many others, and started levelling my thief, somehow i found it boring and not me at all. Then i started in early january again and im having a blast now. Especially going into wvwvw have been an enjoying experience.

I played to 80 within 3 weeks of release, then somehow i got bored, and now thinking of restarting, anyone knows what i should do in game?

Stood in the Fire
    Quote Originally Posted by twp89 View Post
    I played to 80 within 3 weeks of release, then somehow i got bored, and now thinking of restarting, anyone knows what i should do in game?
    Get to 80, do all the 5mans, make your char look how you want, WvW, jumping puzzles, KEG BRAWL!!!!(seriously how do most people not know of this!?!??), do some frac's, WvW, Spvp, more frac's, more keg brawl, more jumping puzzles, collect all the dyes, WvW. Have an alt to do the dailies with also.

Being in a really active guild helps. I'm in a guild that ALWAYS has 15+ in wvw and has 5mans going at all times. Most higher end servers have their own server teamspeak. Get on there and play with all the guilds till you find one you really enjoy.
    Last edited by slipn; 2013-03-07 at 05:23 PM.