Okay so it all started out when i logged in earlier today and was stunned by seeing all of my addons reset, meaning all my addons' profiles got back to default. I decided to remake everything and correct some small issues i had with my old one. (I am sort of a "Ui-geek", i've spent countless hours making my own UI's the only thing that i don't consider myself atleast decent at when it comes to UI's is making art for kgpanels).

The main problem that i have though is my Indicators on Grid doesn't work, they just don't show up. I'm configuring the whole UI on my Holy Paladin since it is the char i raid on, so naturally i'd like to see which target i got beacon on and which targets i got eternal flame/sacred shield on. Before this wierd reset happened, i had my beacon showing in the top left corner of the grid bar and EF/SS in the top right corner. I just can't seem to get it to work though, beacon which is automatically there as an indicator doesn't show up, i mean i can select it where i want to have it but it doesn't show on the grid bars when i have it up. I also added the buff Eterenal Flame myself, since it is not automatically in the grid files, but it's the same problem there, i choose top right corner, click on "Buff: Eternal Flame" Yet it doesn't show up on the grid bars.

I hope you understand what i mean and that someone qualified enough can help me. Thank you!

---------- Post added 2013-03-04 at 01:34 AM ----------

Also i don't mean icons i just always ran with a small colored square, im sure everyone who knows grid knows what i'm talking about.

---------- Post added 2013-03-04 at 01:33 PM ----------

Problem fixed, for anyone else having the same problem it was just that "Corner Size" was set to 0, and to think i spent hours last night trying to find out what was wrong.