Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    I wanna know how he got the invitation in the first place. Did kim call him up saying, herro prease, come best korea OR FUCK YOU BOMB.

Deleted
    Dennis Whoman?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post

Escape from Camp 14.
    Kimjongilia is also pretty good.

I actually have a friend who spent last summer working for a foreign aid organization in North Korea (she's also done work in China and elsewhere in Asia).

Trust me when I tell you that it's not a great place to live, unless you like famine and starvation or you can trace your lineage back far enough to get residence in Pyongyang, and even that's just a show city where the average citizen lacks access to many modern conveniences.

And there's plenty of evidence about their various labor, concentration, and reeducation camps in North Korea, including sattelite surveilance footage and first-hand reports from escaped prisoners who fled into South Korea and China. Maybe you should read Escape from Camp 14.
    ah the convenient "friend who worked in n. korea told me so I am right"

I'm not aware north korea would even let any in as they would be "western spies"

anyway i'm sure more people die in america each year from obesity related illness's than north koreans die of starvation

I read a post that mentioned a tweet from Rodman saying that he might run into the gangnam style guy, I dont even think that knows where he went tbh, the gangnam guy is from South Korea. Ask some people from a certain country in the world where Africa and Asia are and you'll get a good laugh...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    I wanna know how he got the invitation in the first place. Did kim call him up saying, herro prease, come best korea OR FUCK YOU BOMB.
    Probably a paid celebrity appearance. It's not uncommon for dictators to pay Western celebs to make appearances at parties and whatnot. Most celebrities have the decency to decline, but many do not.

Dennis Rodman does not strike me as decent type.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jonoy8 View Post
    anyway i'm sure more people die in america each year from obesity related illness's than north koreans die of starvation
    And this is relevant how?

10+ Year Old Account
    Is it possible that Kim payed him to say that?

10+ Year Old Account

I'm not aware north korea would even let any in as they would be "western spies"

I was offered an International accounting job working with IASB in China just 3 months ago. It's nothing new. Welcome to the 21st century.

Deleted
    Who cares what some washed up alcoholic basketball player does? Does he always speak like that? From the sounds of it he was on crack or something.

15+ Year Old Account
    Probably a paid celebrity appearance. It's not uncommon for dictators to pay Western celebs to make appearances at parties and whatnot. Most celebrities have the decency to decline, but many do not.

Dennis Rodman does not strike me as decent type.
    I know but I still don't understand how he got the invitation. Like if kim called/emailed you wouldn't you think it's a prank?

Deleted
    This guy doesn't have a clue about how the world works. He doesn't know the difference between Prison camps and jails? wow.

And "guess what" every couple of seconds when he doesn't actually say anything after has got to be the most annoying phrase i've encountered so far.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    I know but I still don't understand how he got the invitation. Like if kim called/emailed you wouldn't you think it's a prank?
    Uh... hrmm...

I was going to offer an explanation, but then I started thinking about it and... you've definitely got a point there...

15+ Year Old Account

http://cfk.org/wp-content/uploads/20...Report-web.pdf

I suppose you've also never heard of Mercy Corps, World Vision, UNICEF, the WFCP, and so forth.

Oh well, feel free to believe that it's all Western propaganda, no skin off my nose. I'm not going to waste my time explaining civil rights abuses, poverty, and famine to some know-nothing jackass.
    Last edited by Kathranis; 2013-03-04 at 08:32 AM.

http://cfk.org/wp-content/uploads/20...Report-web.pdf

I suppose you've also never heard of Mercy Corps, World Vision, UNICEF, the WFCP, and so forth.

Oh well, feel free to believe that it's all Western propaganda, no skin off my nose. I'm not going to waste my time explaining civil rights abuses, poverty, and famine to some know-nothing jackass.
    so basically you have no evidence, provide me with the link or the organization your friend worked for and that link is in korean so what am I suppose to do with it. you're probably the type of person that thinks we need to go bomb n. korea and kill millions of them in the process to give them "democracy" right

I was offered an International accounting job working with IASB in China just 3 months ago. It's nothing new. Welcome to the 21st century.
    notsureifsrs

china is not north korea
    Last edited by jonoy8; 2013-03-04 at 09:02 AM.

so basically you have no evidence, provide me with the link or the organization your friend worked for and that link is in korean so what am I suppose to do with it. you're probably the type of person that thinks we need to go bomb n. korea and kill millions of them in the process to give them "democracy" right
    nice of you to assume anyone who doesn't like or agree with NK automaticity wants to invade and kill people. in case you really need to be hit over the head with this. http://www.businessinsider.com/survi...locaust-2013-2 first had accounts.
    google earth, wow who knew that was a thing. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...son-camps.html

10+ Year Old Account

notsureifsrs

china is not north korea
    Getting into NK from the South? Ya, not possible. Getting in from the North through China even as a Westerner is very easy. Not sure if you knew this.

Also, the US has never said anything about attacking NK beyond self-defense.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    ...Who's Dennis Rodman?
    A former basketball player who used to play for the Chicago Bulls back with Michael Jordan. He was more known for his antics off the court; before it became popular.

The Patient AnotherInternetOpinion's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    You value a stupid sport players worth?