Deleted

Orgrimmar/Stormwind

Are the changes to Orgrimmar and Stormwind happening this patch or next? Just curious because it wasn't posted on the patch summary.

15+ Year Old Account
    If I recall correctly the towers in SW are being fixed this patch, perhaps the statues in the Valley as well in SW.

Not the park yet. I can't speak for Orgrimar though.
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.
    Fix My DPS | Fix My Heals | Fix My Tanking |

WoW Level Scaling Feature

10+ Year Old Account
    What changes?

Edit: Was there blue posts about it? Bout damn time they fixed the towers in SW.
    And eight, eight, I forget what eight was for

Quote Originally Posted by S Blieft View Post
    What changes?
    Repairs from Deathwing are finished.
    My Gaming Setup | WoW Paladin (retired)

"This is not a dress. This is a sacred robe of the ancient psychedelic monks."

They're fixing the front gates, finishing some buildings in org, towers in SW, etc. anywhere where you see people actively working basically. the Garden in SW is still gonna be gone

Deleted
    That's great news! Cheers all

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Moon View Post
    Repairs from Deathwing are finished.
    The repairs have begun, they're not finished. Stormwind still has a giant hole. I wonder what they will do with it later on, if they'll build around it, or somehow gets tons of stone/sand to get the actual earth back, and build new buildings. Always wanted more Gilnean architecture, but it wouldn't really fit with the Lordaeron/Stormwindian style, and they've got their tree in Darnassuss.. :/ Could always park Dalaran there, but I really doubt it would happen.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt