http://www.bloodlinechampions.com/

Bloodline Champions could use more, or use a return of some US players, so we can get faster ques and some new faces. It'd be wonderful! For those who don't know what it is, it's (in my opinion) the best MOBA game out there for true e-sport arena pvp. It's strictly PvP with Capture the Artifact, Conquest (holding points), and arena modes. 3v3 "solo" join pops fast, but we could use more 2v2s rolling in the US, so we need more players!

Game details:
- It's a MOBA fighting/arena game where you select various characters with different abilities, similarly to games like LoL.
- Everything is non-target lock or skillshot based abilities.
- You can play certain characters temporarily and they switch out, upon tutorial finish and level 5 you can unlock a free character to stay unlocked, so play solo (1 player versus bots) mode where all are available to get a feel for what you like before you choose.
- It's tons of fun to feed your real PvP side.
- Tip, turn on US first then EU second, rather than just one or the other, so that if US isn't running strongly at the time you're playing, you'll at least have more chances to get ques via EU.
- In regards to the above ^ The game isnt "dead", quing solo for the standard "3v3" with other players (not rated team play), ques quite often and is loads of entertainment by itself.

If you need ingame tips or need a friend to show you around, add me "Normazen" is my characters name. It's free with bonus option to buy packs that perma unlock verious things and characters. Its risk free to just try out, please! We need more people on the US!!!!!! EU ping isn't very fun to deal with in 2v2.

Also, 2.+ is out now, so if you haven't played since 1.+, new bloodlines are out and balances, so its worth looking at again too.