Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

[Shaman] Suggest a Minor Glyph!

Idea totally taken from Paladin thread, but since Shamans have actually no cosmetic/fun glyphs, here is a thread where they can be suggested. It was slightly disappointing changing main from a warrior to a shaman, warriors have lots but shamans have none. I actually, on both my specs use one Minor Glyph, and that is the Spectral Wolf, because i'm not sure if they fixed the Glyph of Waterwalking bug yet.

Go!

EDIT: The glyph that makes one totem give 3 other cosmetic ones out, is pretty ugly so I didn't count it. Don't mention it
    EDIT2: Ok, turns out with thinking I can have some ideas:

Glyph of Healing River: Adds an animation of a direct beam to allies healed by Healing Stream Totem.
    Glyph of Elemental Grace: Adds a green/grassy effect under the player when affected by Spiritwalkers grace.
    Glyph of Healing Delta: Adds an animation of a direct beam to allies healed by Healing Tide Totem.
    Glyph of Magma Totem: Adds a lava pool effect to the radius of Magma Totem.
    Last edited by mmocb2d52b93c1; 2013-03-04 at 04:24 PM.

I would like one that could change the appearance of your totems everytime you place them down. (Example) A dwarf throws down a totem with this glyph and might get a dreanei or pandaren totem.

Glyph of Sentry Totem: Teaches you the sentry totem spell. I know alot of people missed this one when it was taken out.

Didn't see your edit there :P
    Last edited by Romeothecat; 2013-03-04 at 03:34 PM.
    Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 4527-7566-5852. PM if you add me.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd like underwater breathing back. It's not like it was game-breaking, so gimme a minor glyph. My warlock still can breathe underwater, though I fail to see how that makes more sense than a shaman breathing underwater.

Glyph of Forked Lightning: Chain Lightning now hits up to 3 (5) targets in a cone, instead of chaining from one target to another.

Just a cosmetic change, for that "Palpatine" feeling... and now that Chain Lightning will do same damage to all targets, it'd be easier than ever to implement

Glyph of Serpent Ward: Gives your Searing Totem the appearance of a Serpent Ward.

Glyph of Altered Ascendance: While in ascendance you appear as an elementally charged version of your current self (like the moonkin glyph but with the element of your ascendance instead of a starry aura).

Deleted
    Edited top post to give some ideas I thought of.

Glyph of Earth Shock - Hurl a boulder at the target.

Different skins for the elemental totems might be a nice change. Much as I like the current models, they've gotten a bit tired over the years.

10+ Year Old Account
    Glyph of Ancestral Prayer - Like tha Paladin Glyph (where you can ponder the Light) but this one let's you stay upright and you get the "cast Hearthstone" animation for 10sec.

Glyph of Cataclysmic Ascendance - You alter your Ascendance form so that it resembles a raw element (http://static.mmo-champion.com/mmoc/...melemental.jpg) Twilight Ascendant model is just ugly beyond anything ;-)

Glyph of Totemic Guidance - You wear a belt which shows four tiny totems around your waist. If you cast Fire Nova Totem, your fire totem on the belt glows red for 3sec. (Something like a Challenge Mode belt)...I think Thrall used to touch his totems before he could cast a spell in Lord of the Clans.

---------- Post added 2013-03-04 at 10:32 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Wafffles View Post
    Different skins for the elemental totems might be a nice change. Much as I like the current models, they've gotten a bit tired over the years.
    Many Mogu have a special attack which lets them "rise earth" in a cone (which damages you when you don't get out). It would look awesome if you can cast Earth Shock and then that animation happens around the shocked enemy.^^

If you don't know what the heck I am talking about: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWeQDaNY0GM at 0:57 you can see the animation

Deleted
    I want to revive this thread to see if we can get some many more ideas., if that's ok.

Deleted
    Glyph of healing rain - Instead of casting your healing rain in an area, the healing rain will be in a 20 yard radius around you and it will follow you around.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus93 View Post
    Glyph of healing rain - Instead of casting your healing rain in an area, the healing rain will be in a 20 yard radius around you and it will follow you around.
    Best idea ever!

Deleted
    Glyph of Wolf family: While in Ghostwolf form, 2 non targetable wolfs follow you.

Quote Originally Posted by drebbin View Post
    glyph of serpent ward: Gives your searing totem the appearance of a serpent ward.

Glyph of altered ascendance: While in ascendance you appear as an elementally charged version of your current self (like the moonkin glyph but with the element of your ascendance instead of a starry aura).
    please yes!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drebbin View Post
    Glyph of Serpent Ward: Gives your Searing Totem the appearance of a Serpent Ward.

Glyph of Altered Ascendance: While in ascendance you appear as an elementally charged version of your current self (like the moonkin glyph but with the element of your ascendance instead of a starry aura).
    Wow... 100% times this, exactly what I was thinking.
    Currently Procrastinating

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus93 View Post
    That would be the most fucking overpowered shit ever implemented. The first ever staple minor glyph :]

Deleted
    Glyph of Volcano - Changes your earthquake into a volcano, dealing minor fire damage to every nearby enemy and leaves a small dot.

Deleted
    Glyph of Cataclysmic Ascendance - You alter your Ascendance form so that it resembles a raw element (http://static.mmo-champion.com/mmoc/...melemental.jpg) Twilight Ascendant model is just ugly beyond anything ;-)
    ^

Something similar to this but with a revenant instead...i've been wanting to have a revenant pet/spell/whatever for years now..

Glyph of Petrification: Changes Hex into Petrification

Petrification: Call the power of earth to petrify the enemy target preventing all action for up to 1 min(30 seconds against players). Any damage caused will cancel the effect. Only one target can be petrified at a time. 30 seconds cooldown. Magic Effect.

Maybe too powerfull for a minor glyph, but I would like something like this.
    Everything that is, is alive.

Agaor - Enhancement Shaman

Glyph of Healing Storm: Changes your Healing Raid in Healing Storm

Replaces our healing rain animation (which is all but invisible if it wasn't for the blue circle) with a stormy, swirling, hurricane-like vortex.

Might scare away some dps but it would look awesome.