Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Reniat View Post
    I am a raider 100%. I don't play the AH at all. I make enough gold to fund my raiding and maybe a bit on the side. Right now i'm sitting at about 25k. If my BiS goes on the BMAH, there is simply NO way i'm getting it. we should be 13/13H by the end, yet no matter how well we do this tier I will not get my BiS simply because I don't care about in game gold. That is completely ridiculous.
    Your guild can sell 13/13 H carries and use that gold to buy gear off the BMAH.

Deleted
    Most retarded thing is prob that theres 3 fucking ranged weapons from bosses PLUS another 1 from trash (1 boss bow, 1 trash bow, 1 x-bow, 1 gun) that only a single class uses.
    What's the average amount of hunters in a 25man raid these days? 2-3..?

Edit: The gun is trash aswell. 2 ranged weapons from trash. Wh.. What? Why?

Deleted
    I got this weapon last night, dropped from Primordius, seems like a shared boss drop loot then? Shame it wasn't thunderforged;(

Quote Originally Posted by Manarak View Post
    I got this weapon last night, dropped from Primordius, seems like a shared boss drop loot then? Shame it wasn't thunderforged;(
    Wait it dropped from the boss? If so then it isn't limited to only trash (or for heroic BMAH). Are you sure it dropped from the boss and not a trash pack near/around the boss?

The weapons seem to be dropping off of bosses. Check YouTube for durumu 25 resto shaman. Bo-ris drops.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by spoolatarygos View Post
    The weapons seem to be dropping off of bosses. Check YouTube for durumu 25 resto shaman. Bo-ris drops.
    Oh great! It's going to be the Dragon Soul shared drop trinket all over again, isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Seregon View Post
    Oh great! It's going to be the Dragon Soul shared drop trinket all over again, isn't it?
    Except worse because of how many weapons are shared.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravendale View Post
    Wait it dropped from the boss? If so then it isn't limited to only trash (or for heroic BMAH). Are you sure it dropped from the boss and not a trash pack near/around the boss?
    Were no trash packs around, definately dropped off the boss.

Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    Hate to break it to you but Bo-ris, Horror in the Night is a trash drop, thus there will be no heroic version of and it since it won't exist it can't be BIS.
    Dropped off of Horridon for me.
    Only the dead have seen the end of war. - George Santayana
    Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it. - George Santayana

Quote Originally Posted by Manarak View Post
    Were no trash packs around, definately dropped off the boss.
    REJOICE, this means that we can possibly expect heroic Bo-Ris, but unfortunately it's a shared boss drop then. :/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravendale View Post
    REJOICE, this means that we can possibly expect heroic Bo-Ris, but unfortunately it's a shared boss drop then. :/
    Better than people getting one just because they had the patience to trash farm for 40 hours straight IMO ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by vmagik View Post
    Better than people getting one just because they had the patience to trash farm for 40 hours straight IMO ;-)
    I don't know about you, but I know I was looking forward to spending hours tuesday farming trash in a 10 man pug before raid time. It'd be just like farming souls for shadowmourne all over again. :P

(I'm also really, REALLY excited about the fact that this opens up heroic Bo-Ris as a possibility during progression.)