MM Spec for PVP in 5.2 help

With 5.2 coming out tomorrow, I was wondering anyone has anything to say about going MM for PVP.

With all the self healing and damg increase will be closer to BM?

I'm also looking for a Build and stats that would be the best focusing on.

Currently I'm focusing on:
    PVP Rezil > Agi > PVP Power > Crit > Haste > Mast

Deleted
    I would think it depends on who youre playing with.
    MM would have more survivability through HP id say. BM still has the 1min trinket through BW and pets that can keep DPSing even though LOS(BW also ableto be used now without los of pet)
    MM powershot/CS/instant AiS combo can still hit hard

You potentially could think of going MM with certain classes in 2v2. But I would reckon BM would still be more pressure and more viable in 3v3

I agree.
    I have just been playing BM for sometime need a change from it. (and i have always liked MM more)
    I have not ventured into Arena yet, mostly just RBG, but I like to get all my info together before i change my builds around.

Quote Originally Posted by kherber View Post
    I would think it depends on who youre playing with.
    MM would have more survivability through HP id say. BM still has the 1min trinket through BW and pets that can keep DPSing even though LOS(BW also ableto be used now without los of pet)
    MM powershot/CS/instant AiS combo can still hit hard

You potentially could think of going MM with certain classes in 2v2. But I would reckon BM would still be more pressure and more viable in 3v3
    Even now MM is more pressure than BM, i ran to 2k2ish with T1 weapon as MM this season, you simply need to change your playstyle from Aimed Shot to Arcane Shot spam while keeping Chimera on CD, its kinda lame but its a lot more sustained damage than BM.

Personally i'm definitively going MM next season, already got a PHD and Thugcleave team set up so gonna be nice.

Deleted
    My main concern will be how to handle pets for 5.2, I like utility pets with roots and CCs better than the average BM pet who is there to bring shit down but not sure what is best. Inputs?

>Zergal
    Can i ask what Build, glyph, stats and pet you use or focus on.
    and maybe a few does and don't s i should lookout for.
    I'm trying to some ideas.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bazookaberit View Post
    My main concern will be how to handle pets for 5.2, I like utility pets with roots and CCs better than the average BM pet who is there to bring shit down but not sure what is best. Inputs?
    Crane: 4 secs sleep / Basilisk: 3secs stun which gives immunity
    Spider: 5 secs root

And that's about it.

I take the Shale Spider is BM only??

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Parramedic View Post
    Yup. /10char

Quote Originally Posted by Parramedic View Post
    The stun/wrap, the 5% to agi, and the 1min trinket.....I want to try MM but BM still has soooo many tools
    I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing.

Deleted
    Meh BM will stll out DPS / Tool kit wise MM.

Deleted
    You'll probably want to prioritise PvP Power over Agility as MM as well.

Having a blast as MM .

Quote Originally Posted by Oumi View Post
    You'll probably want to prioritise PvP Power over Agility as MM as well.
    Any number crunching about that?