Deleted

What will happen to the Sunreavers in the Violet Hold? (some 5.2 spoilers)

if you've done the purge quests (on either side,) you'll know that most of the Sunreavers were taken to the Violet Hold. Aethas tells Lor'themar about it and the player can actually get sent there too if you try to fight Jaina during the quests.

in 5.2, they're still there. when they meet, Lor'themar tells Jaina that he'll cut her down himself if she doesn't free them, but she says they are war prisoners. They end their meeting on a surprisingly good note, all things considered, and they both realize that they're on the same page with garrosh.

What do you think will happen with them now?

Deleted
    I don't know what will happen, but Jaina will keep the imprisoned.

And I'd say I'm against it. A lot of Sunreavers just wanted to live peacefully in Dalaran, only to be scared off by that so-called Purge....

I guess they will be released after Garrosh has fallen and hopefully the blood elves finally learn, not to work with the Kirin Tor anymore. They shouldn't have returned there in the first place.

I imagine that eventually they'll be released, likely before or after the siege of orgrimmar.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is dalaran seen in 5.2?

Would be nice if the alliance are using it as a base :S

Deleted
    They will be completely forgotten and never mentioned again

10+ Year Old Account
    I have a feeling Vereesa will execute them. She was awfully eager to keep fighting despite Theron and Jaina's truce in the last 5.2 scenario. :x

Quote Originally Posted by Zaelsino View Post
    I have a feeling Vereesa will execute them. She was awfully eager to keep fighting despite Theron and Jaina's truce in the last 5.2 scenario. :x
    Since she is a Windrunner she might actually do that, though the consequences would be dire, she would at least have the entire Nation of Quel'thalas out for her blood. So I don't think she will risk it, she has to think of her sons after all.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eversor-Nw View Post
    They will be completely forgotten and never mentioned again
    This wouldn't surprise me at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaelsino View Post
    If she goes that far, I could see her being a boss. Even Jaina wouldn't go so far as to execute POWs at this point.