viscidus globule

So i'm trying to do the raiding with leashes achievement, cleared out all the other raids this week...but in aq 40, i dunno if i'm spose to be doing something special or what to get viscidus to spawn. i have killed every other boss in the instance but he still won't spawn for some odd reason. Am i spose to use an item of some sort to get him to spawn?

He should just be sitting in his room, no need to do anything fancy. So sounds pretty wierd...

Quote Originally Posted by dyerigan View Post
    So i'm trying to do the raiding with leashes achievement, cleared out all the other raids this week...but in aq 40, i dunno if i'm spose to be doing something special or what to get viscidus to spawn. i have killed every other boss in the instance but he still won't spawn for some odd reason. Am i spose to use an item of some sort to get him to spawn?
    He doesn't spawn, he is simply at the top of the spiral walkway. If he is not showing up and you are in the right place I would throw a ticket in and see what's up. I have never had a problem with him not being there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Seems pretty odd.
    He's at the top of the "stairs" behind Kurinaxx, there's sand flowing there. If he isn't there, as our Congelatore said, throw a ticket.