Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arktem View Post
    Aspect of the pack works wonders also.
    Is that safe? There isn't any other damage going out at all?

Deleted
    Id rather just use stampeding roar. Seeing how the cooldown on the pushback is pretty long

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kherber View Post
    Id rather just use stampeding roar. Seeing how the cooldown on the pushback is pretty long
    Stampeding Roar has a very small range (10 yards). You're required to spread out 8. AotP is a better option if it poses no danger.

Deleted
    from the vids I watched it doesnt seem like there is any damage during downdraft. So its possible I guess

I'd say this makes glyph of deterrence the new baseline. Obviously not huge differences anymore, but that one is always nice to have. For me anyway, this pretty much means Glyph of Animal bond, Glyph of Deterrence + 1 whatever you feel like/may possibly help the specific fight. I'm still not quite sure how I feel about liberation, we'll see how it works out with the new fights, there' just so much stacking in general in raid encounters, I don't think a 5% heal will alwasy be worth jumping out of the stack where the AoE healing is happening. Obviously for PvP you will always want it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Seeing how we have multiple add fights. Wouldnt the glyph of No Escape be a dps increase. Always wanted to ask. Does that glyph work on the boss itself?

Quote Originally Posted by Gimleaf View Post
    Seeing how we have multiple add fights. Wouldnt the glyph of No Escape be a dps increase. Always wanted to ask. Does that glyph work on the boss itself?
    Glyph of no escape has been redesigned from enemies in your ice trap to enemies in your actual freezing trap CC. Makes no sense, but according to the wording it's been changed since MoP.

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

Yea glyph of no escape is a pvp glyph only now. Maybe some very rare situations in pve but not likely. Single freezing trap cc, followed by a power shot = gg. And yea it was changed in MoP. Would have been way too op on windlord.

Quote Originally Posted by Arktem View Post
    Aspect of the pack works wonders also.
    In addition, There also is probably should be a timer so just start prematurely running in so it doesn't catch you off guard and you should be fine then. Also it should be fine for anyone on the main platform, because the people aoeing the nests can live through it.

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

Probably going Pathfinding/tranquilizing shot (and animal bond+deterrence)