Poll: spec

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Starting as GoSup Affliction with GoServ Demonology offspec. Running with 4,7k haste and rest into mastery. If demonology feels (plays out) better i will switch priority of the specs.

If I go insane in the process I will go for full stamina/mastery gems, reforge any extra haste and crit into dodge and start tanking with GoSac Demo.

Staying Destro.
    Me sorry. Not do bad again, honest. :<

I probably want a change and play demo this tier. Unless I have huge differences with my afflic spec.

15+ Year Old Account
    Been playing Demo the past couple of weeks in anticipation of the Aff nerfs and will definitely be sticking with it. Aff was getting a bit boring and Demo is a lot of fun (and has been buffed considerably)

Affliction/Demo though i'm switching them both to supremacy.

Staying Destro. However I switched from a full mastery/GoSac build to GoSup/haste. Since our raids are next week I don't have any performance data yet, but since my itemlevel is rather low, no one will care anyway :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Forever demo. I tried affliction because it is top dps spec for locks, but I hated it. I don't care if demo is second, I love it so much.

I'm so bad at Demo, I really need to figure out how to improve it. I feel like the spec's potential is there, but Aff is so much simpler. T_T

For some reason Demo is giving worse results for me than destro.. So I guess ill stick with destro, green fire is another big reason..
    Draenor EU: Archavious - Level 120 Warlock ; Loaen - Level 120 Demon Hunter ; Arathia - Level 120 Paladin ; Mitosis - Level 110 Priest ; Toreck - Level 110 Hunter ; Aeralinde - Level 110 Mage ; Crikey - Level 110 Warrior

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by aevitas View Post
    For some reason Demo is giving worse results for me than destro.. So I guess ill stick with destro, green fire is another big reason..
    Demo is apparently now top in warlock DPS ranking.

Augh, I want the green fire so bad... I'll probably get it when everyone's hype dies down.

Im staying destruction. This is the only spec I play and have so during BC and after. I use sup/imp its a matter of choice and with my setup it pulls more damage than any other pet, despite what sims are out there saying differently.