10+ Year Old Account

Enhancement Throne of Thunder Weapons - Am I missing something?

Ok, so I finnally got around to checking out the BiS list for Enhance in 5.2, and basicly only found 1 one handed weapon from Enhance and its only from Twins which basicly the boss before Lei Shen. Am I completely missing something or are we actually only goin to have THAT one particular Fist weapon set as our only option?

thanks in advance

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    Ok, so I finnally got around to checking out the BiS list for Enhance in 5.2, and basicly only found 1 one handed weapon from Enhance and its only from Twins which basicly the boss before Lei Shen. Am I completely missing something or are we actually only goin to have THAT one particular Fist weapon set as our only option?

thanks in advance
    Council of Elders drops a 1h agi axe.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulcanasm View Post
    Council of Elders drops a 1h agi axe.
    Ah yes, thanks completely miss that one. Its kinda wierd that basicly every BiS list out there recommends the Fists x2 instead of the Axe atleast for normal mode :/. Any idea if theres BoE weapon Trash drops?, those are usually not listed >.<

Actually, there are 2 fist weapons, 2 maces and one axe:
    http://ptr.wowdb.com/items/weapons?f...lter-slot=8192

Zeeg's Ancient Kegsmasher is probably out due to higher attack speed, though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisKoe View Post
    Actually, there are 2 fist weapons, 2 maces and one axe:
    http://ptr.wowdb.com/items/weapons?f...lter-slot=8192

Zeeg's Ancient Kegsmasher is probably out due to higher attack speed, though.
    Last time i checked tia tia didn't drop from any boss. Is it still so?
    "Man knows - he knows that nothing will begin unless he speaks. And nothing will change, unless he knows."

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah Im not seeing anything aside from Wu-Lai , Kura Kura and hand of Dark Animus (Thats another one yay!). So I think the other one got scraped I think, its also showing an old icon and faster attack speed for it which is unusual. Its possible that is a Trash drop, but I doubt it, they said that they would'nt really make diferrent attack speed weps again so. I can be wrong though.

Yeah, I just went from everything I found in the DB. I too wondered about the high AS on one and the mere number of weapons. 5 weapons to choose from would be really many considering there's only 2 1/2 classes that need them.

What I wanna know is why every time a new set of blacksmithing BoEs is released there's nothing on there for enhancement.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkDragoonLord View Post
    What I wanna know is why every time a new set of blacksmithing BoEs is released there's nothing on there for enhancement.
    Because if we get to craft weapons we will go from Weak to Weak and Annoying. Ghostcrawler doesnt want that.
    (not that i think enh is all that weak)

Dark Animus drops a mace, Council drops an axe, fist from twins, no news on Tia-Tia, another mace and something else.

perhaps fail bags / trash drops / unannounced loot?
    Raining Pandarens because of the bouncy racial?
    Quote Originally Posted by rokatoro View Post
    Some Might say it was... (•_•).....( •_•)>⌐■-■....(⌐■_■) A heavy Rain.
    I'm so sorry ;_;

Deleted
    I would believe Tia-Tia is a trash drop as it's not assigned to any boss loot table.. but meh we'll see soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post

thanks in advance
    Can someone link to this 5.2 BiS list?