Thread: WWE thread

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    Wrestlemania tomorrow, any predictions? Mine are in bold.

John Cena vs The Rock - WWE Championship - John Cena

Jack Swagger vs Alberto Del Rio - World Heavyweight Championship - Jack Swagger, with Dolph Ziggler cashing in afterwards

CM Punk vs Undertaker - Undertaker

HHH vs Brock Lesnar - No Holds Barred; if HHH loses, he retires - Brock Lesnar

Randy Orton, Sheamus & Big Show vs The Shield - The Shield

Ryback vs Mark Henry - Ryback

Wade Barrett vs The Miz - Intercontinental Championship - Wade Barrett

Team Hell No vs Dolph Ziggler & Big E Langston - WWE Tag Team Championship - Dolph Ziggler & Big E Langston

Chris Jericho vs Fandango - Chris Jericho

Brodus Clay, Tensai, Funkadactyls vs Team Rhodes Scholars & The Bella Twins - Rhodes Scholars & Bellas

wrestlemania was ok'ish i guess. most of the matches were predictable. was mainly looking forward to the undertaker vs cm punk and the shield vs the 3 goofs. was disappointed on the fact the ziggler didnt cash in, i guess they didnt want ziggler to be in the spotlight when this is most likely undertakers last match and the rocks goodbye. once again the wwe gives john cena the spotlight even with all his no skills and overused gimmick(i will never give up....durrr)
    HAKUNA MATATA... IT MEANS NO WORRIES FOR THE REST OF YOUR DAYS

10+ Year Old Account
    original Doink the Clown is dead at age 55

the best days were the nWo vs nWo wolfpac days.
    wolfpac was the coolest group ever
    and when sting joined wolfpac made them even better

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by superstarz View Post
    the best days were the nWo vs nWo wolfpac days.
    wolfpac was the coolest group ever
    and when sting joined wolfpac made them even better
    plus c-murder did a pretty dope song for their theme music

Quote Originally Posted by kabookiejoez View Post
    plus c-murder did a pretty dope song for their theme music
    Yeah Wolfpac theme song is the best.

10+ Year Old Account
    If youre up to date with it. Its pretty entertaining. you got the wyatts trying to claim kane. D Brian getting pushed over past marks. Sandow and Orton and Mr Money in the Bank. Of course RVD is back. Its rpetty good as of lately

Quote Originally Posted by Redrun View Post
    If youre up to date with it. Its pretty entertaining. you got the wyatts trying to claim kane. D Brian getting pushed over past marks. Sandow and Orton and Mr Money in the Bank. Of course RVD is back. Its rpetty good as of lately
    YEA its not that bad but it could be better. the return of RVD was awesome. is sandow still mr money in the bank since his contract got thrown in the golf of mexico. lmao that reminded me of the good ol day when steve austin threw the rocks wwe title in the ocean back in the day.

the wwe need to bring back the cruiser weight title. i miss seeing all the high flyers compete. now we rarely see a high flyer vs another high flyer, always have matches like rey mysterio vs big show.

CM punk is awesome as always he never fails to get my attention."best in the world"
    the shield still holding there ground which is good."believe in the shield"

10+ Year Old Account
    Looking forward to having sky sports for a few months, might get to watch a bit of wwe, I lost track way back in 2003 I haven't heard a lot of great things since, I watched during the late 80's up to 2003, it's had stale moments throughout but always bounced back, how is it nowadays?

Oh and is HHH retired now then? Big loss for me.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Looking forward to having sky sports for a few months, might get to watch a bit of wwe, I lost track way back in 2003 I haven't heard a lot of great things since, I watched during the late 80's up to 2003, it's had stale moments throughout but always bounced back, how is it nowadays?

Oh and is HHH retired now then? Big loss for me.
    Actually, my friend is going to the RAW show tomorrow. I stopped watching around the same time as you did, early 2000s after the Attitude era died. Things got worse, don't know why or I just lost interest. Nowadays I have no idea who's who and what kind of angles there are.

HHH is "retired" last I saw was him losing to Brock Lesnar at Wrestlemania, but he does work in the offices now. Some executive position with talent management or something.

I'm in the same boat with having lost alot of interest in the last 2000's, but still tune in every now and then. The Cena/Daniel Bryan fued right now is pretty stellar, and its pretty crazy to see a double-face rivalry that has compared to the Cena/Bryan feud the last few months.

good thing that is going on is kane. kane was a comidic guy for the past couple of years. they are makeing him the ruthless mean demon kane again.

wrestling has been weird recently its been putting me off i hope they get their act together

summerslam was awesome. cm punk v brock lesnar was a 5 star match. damn snake on the sidelines had to interfere with that great match. cm punk deserved to win that match.

randy ortons goes heel, about damn time

15+ Year Old Account
    cant stand to watch it anymore and havent really watched for years now after i got into MMA pro wrestling became one huge joke
    Well then get your shit together.
    Get it all together. And put it in a backpack. All your shit. So it’s together. And if you gotta take it somewhere, take it somewhere, you know, take it to the shit store and sell it, or put it in a shit museum, I don’t care what you do, you just gotta get it together.
    Get your shit together

best arc in WWE in years people. corporation 2.0

10+ Year Old Account
    A good heel stable really makes a difference to wrestling imo, might take a gander.

john cena is ruining the wwe. this guy pisses me off with his 4 moves tha he repeats every match

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by c2dholla619 View Post
    john cena is ruining the wwe. this guy pisses me off with his 4 moves tha he repeats every match
    he isnt really doing much. Lost the heavyweight belt and all. batista is back on the 2nd and block lesnar is back and is number 1 contender to take on randy. D Bry joined the Wyatts so who knows he might make take another shot for the gold with the backing of Bray and the family.
    Chaos! Madness! Like a hug for your brain!¯\(°_o)/¯
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpheus View Post
    People doing below 200k dps? Ain't nobody got time for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by smartazjb0y View Post
    Why? Why should content be gated behind skill?
    14/14h and finally done

10+ Year Old Account
    i'm watching TNA and ROH now on tv..

Not better but different..
    \m/(-_-)\m/

I'm alone again and old pine tree
    Asked me, where's your woman?
    I said: Shut up or I make of you another Firewood

10+ Year Old Account
    Hall of Famer Mae Young has passed away at the age of 90.