Thread: WWE thread

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    I think that's how I feel. I mean, he's talented, but... yeah. IC belt? I can see him owning that and that size bracket. Him and punk with the non-roman reigns Shield guys, cody rhodes, ziggler, etc would have been a really talented pool, and let the big goons fight for the world championship belt.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.

Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    Did I hear correctly that Taker was actually knocked out in that match, which is why he missed the kick out?
    It was already decided that Brock was going to win, but Taker was knocked out during the match.

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzo View Post
    Summer Slam 2014

CENA GOT BURIED, DESTROYED, RIPPED, MANGLED, SAVAGED, BEATEN.

ALL HAIL LESNAR THE CONQUEROR.

I didn't think it'd end like that, knowing the WWE and all. But DAMN!

Cena got squashed sooo bad

How did I never notice this thread!?

Anyways, will start with a quick introduction.

Hello.

Ok, now that that's through with, my fav wrestlers

HHH, C.M Punk, Seth Rollins, Stone Cold, Dean Ambrose. Heel Cena (Rapper gimmick), HBK, Taker, Daniel Bryan.

Over-rated Wrestlers who I don't really care about

Hulk Hogan, Current Cena, Roman Reigns.

Wrestlers who need more attention

Orton (By far better than Cena), Bray Wyatt, Luke Harper, Cesaro, Ziggler.

- - - Updated - - -

I think that's how I feel. I mean, he's talented, but... yeah. IC belt? I can see him owning that and that size bracket. Him and punk with the non-roman reigns Shield guys, cody rhodes, ziggler, etc would have been a really talented pool, and let the big goons fight for the world championship belt.
    I Think Zig deserves IC a lot more than Miz, poor guy works his ass off weekly.

I reckon wwe whc belt will stay with the likes of Lesnar and Cena until Wrestlemania where Reigns will inevitably win, which might lead to Rollins cashing in (assuming he still has the case by then and it's not taken by Ambrose via some sort of TLC ladders match for the case.)

I think Sheamus needs to get rid of the belt, turn heel, Sheamus vs Reigns?

Or, Rollins vs Sheamus now that Ambrose is off to shoot his film. Rollins gets a mid-card belt before he cashes in Mitb contract, and he can use it to taunt Ambrose that he he has the belt Ambrose used to have.
    Last edited by The Jester; 2014-08-20 at 11:41 AM.
    New season. Fun times.

" Who would of thought a small kid from Aberdeen, Washington, who was always labelled a B+ player, who would of thought that guy could of main evented Wrestlemania? Nobody. Nobody except ...you guys."

if they really want to nix the pg branding, let paul heyman take over creatively. also pick up bobby roode from tna, maybe samoa joe too. i doubt they'd pick up daniels/kazarian for the tag scene but they would be great.

i started watching wwf when i was a kid when the hart foundation/rockers started fueding. time passed to like 96 ish and i really got into wcw watching people like eddy guerrero, chris benoit, chris jericho, william regal, rey mysterio and others there in thier prime. i watched raw too if someone boring was on nitro. when i really got back into the wwf was benoit and eddy jumped ship. i watched raw and sd all the time but the deaths of those 2 made me lose interest for awhile but recently i got back into it. huge punk and bryan fan.
    Last edited by jupiteran; 2014-08-20 at 02:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jupiteran View Post
    if they really want to nix the pg branding, let paul heyman take over creatively. also pick up bobby roode from tna, maybe samoa joe too. i doubt they'd pick up daniels/kazarian for the tag scene but they would be great.

i started watching wwf when i was a kid when the hart foundation/rockers started fueding. time passed to like 96 ish and i really got into wcw watching people like eddy guerrero, chris benoit, chris jericho, william regal, rey mysterio and others there in thier prime. i watched raw too if someone boring was on nitro. when i really got back into the wwf was benoit and eddy jumped ship. i watched raw and sd all the time but the deaths of those 2 made me lose interest for awhile but recently i got back into it. huge punk and bryan fan.

Bobby Roode, Samoa Joe, and Austin aries are the best from TNA.

Let William Regal and Booker T be commentators (unless they bring back Jim Ross)

Let Paul Heyman take over the booking, let HHH take over all the talent, bring Bischoff and Russo to help out creatively.
    New season. Fun times.

" Who would of thought a small kid from Aberdeen, Washington, who was always labelled a B+ player, who would of thought that guy could of main evented Wrestlemania? Nobody. Nobody except ...you guys."

10+ Year Old Account
    Over-rated Wrestlers who I don't really care about

Hulk Hogan,
    Over rated how? Technically? Then yes, but as an entertainer he is the greatest the WWF has ever had.

I won't really bother with a PG version, everytime I watch it I enjoy it but its no attitude era.

Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Over rated how? Technically? Then yes, but as an entertainer he is the greatest the WWF has ever had.

I won't really bother with a PG version, everytime I watch it I enjoy it but its no attitude era.
    Oh no, for 'back then' he was all the rage, I was a hogan fan myself, brother! I liked Hogan a lot more than ultimate warrior back in the day.

But in hindsight, even current cena is better (Yeah, I said it.) I mean, his moveset is limited, and yes he's a great entertainer, but his gimmick got stale, still, I couldn't care less when I was a kid (kinda like kids with cena atm?)
    Last edited by The Jester; 2014-08-20 at 11:39 PM.
    New season. Fun times.

I think we all still get a little tingle when we hear the old Hogan theme music.

I think we all still get a little tingle when we hear the old Hogan theme music.
    When it comes crashin down and it hurts inside!!
    New season. Fun times.

Quote Originally Posted by The Jester View Post
    Sheamus vs Reigns?
    The whole time, we would be waiting for the our of the blue Bro Kick or Falcon Punch/Spear. It would be more entertaining than Cena and Brock.

- - - Updated - - -

ber ber ber ber berberberber

10+ Year Old Account
    Hits me every time, like a If you smell what the rock is cooking or a ohh ohh shawn.

Birth of a legend.
    Last edited by draykorinee; 2014-08-22 at 04:33 PM.

As long as Roman Reigns and Antonio Cesaro are still around I'll be happy. Never really understood why Daniel Bryan is so popular, can't say I like him. Wyatt family has really gone downhill recently, which is too bad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Daniel Bryan is a Fad, he has a popular gimmick but will end up back where little wrestlers belong.

Quote Originally Posted by Kianapiranha View Post
    As long as Roman Reigns and Antonio Cesaro are still around I'll be happy. Never really understood why Daniel Bryan is so popular, can't say I like him. Wyatt family has really gone downhill recently, which is too bad.

Bray wyatts mic skills are epic. Luke harper is a great wrestler. Cesaro is also a great wrestler. Bryan has a LOT of epic moves.

Reigns?...5 moves. No mic skills.

- - - Updated - - -

Honestly luke harper is te best giant wwe have. HE CAN DO HURRICANRANAS!!

- - - Updated - - -

So. Cesaro vs sheamus is gonna be a thing.
    Sheanus heel turn after cesaro beats him. Two birds in one stone
    New season. Fun times.

One of my gay friend like wating it, but I don't. too inhumanity!

- - - Updated - - -

watching* sorry for the wrong spelling.

10+ Year Old Account
    What relevance is him being gay have to do with it?

Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    What relevance is him being gay have to do with it?
    I doubt he has that 'gay friend'

he's making fun of 'Oh wrestling is gay cause..like...they touch each other' ...

Yeah, I'm surprised people even bother to think SOMETHING IS GAY BECAUSE THEY TOUCH EACH OTHER, is that the only thing they think of and notice?

there's also the 'omg its fake'

...Like everything else on TV.
    New season. Fun times.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fake! No way, mind blown. I do enjoy outtakes, can't remember who it was but he's standing on the turnbuckle waiting for someone to knock the ropes so he falls but this person goes mia and he kind of fakes being off balance for ages and you can hear him shooting 'Jeff'. Think it was Jeff hardy anyway.

I do not watch it anymore man. When I was a kid back in the day it was more enjoyable. Everything changes though I suppose.