10+ Year Old Account

No hunter BOA weapon?

It seems like there are 450/463 BOA weapons for everyone but hunters. Any reason for this?
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah I complained about this recently to my guild. I got all the Pandaria spawn items and it seems silly. They should take one of those agility polearms and make it a bow or something.

http://ptr.wowhead.com/item=95392 coming tomorrow. Don't worry, Blizzard is listening.
    Last edited by Pebrocks The Warlock; 2013-03-05 at 05:31 AM.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I just saw that myself... But still requires archaeology and a lot of work =/

Luckily, I have a 600 arch... but for anyone who doesn't, ouch.
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chazus View Post
    Yeah, I just saw that myself... But still requires archaeology and a lot of work =/

Luckily, I have a 600 arch... but for anyone who doesn't, ouch.
    ALOT OF WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Have you done arch now. I level 0-600 in just an afternoon a few days ago. Its so dam fast now days.
    Aye mate

It's blue, which means it will not be that hard to obtain.

In case people didnt know, you can upgrade and mail BoAs to any character on the account giving your lvl 85 characters ilvl 471 items. I thought it might clear the upgrade like a transmog but it doesnt. I upgraded all of them today and mailed them back to my alts since it will be a fw months before we can do it again.

This is training, so you get to used to Blizzard forgetting about your class before you even hit 90.

So you want something and don't want to work for it ?? Hmmmmmmmmmmmm........

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Redcinder View Post
    So you want something and don't want to work for it ?? Hmmmmmmmmmmmm........
    That's not what he's saying. There are a ridiculous amount of melee and caster weapons that can be found and obtained throughout Pandaria but zero hunter weapons of the same level (until tomorrow, and even then that's only ONE). There are at least three agility polearms/staves which are more or less carbon copies of the other's stats with a different model. It's just a little bit silly.

oh sweet!

i guess ill level my hunter now

Quote Originally Posted by Uennie View Post
    That's not what he's saying. There are a ridiculous amount of melee and caster weapons that can be found and obtained throughout Pandaria but zero hunter weapons of the same level (until tomorrow, and even then that's only ONE). There are at least three agility polearms/staves which are more or less carbon copies of the other's stats with a different model. It's just a little bit silly.
    These pole arms and caster weapons can be used by many many classes. How many can a gun or bow be used by, hunters got one now, how many more do they need.

10+ Year Old Account
    I had the same problem with my enhancement shaman. The blacksmith agi weapon was a sword but I ended up getting a random 463 mace from the scenario bag. Then I grabbed the Klaxxi exalted one for the other hand a few days later since that rep is so easy to get now.
    "Terror, darkness, power? The Forsaken crave not these things; the Forsaken ARE these things."

Quote Originally Posted by Redcinder View Post
    These pole arms and caster weapons can be used by many many classes. How many can a gun or bow be used by, hunters got one now, how many more do they need.
    You really only need one of each kind and then mail it between the classes that use the same type.

and how many BOA 463 weapons are there ? Polearm and offhand ??