Disc Priest LF late evening/night guild

Okay, before I get started blabbing about what I can do and how far behind I am, know I just got my computer at the very end of January after being months without a computer. When I came back I had no guild, was on a crap server, and gear on my old toon was behind so I rerolled this priest from scratch on a new server with nothing. I hit level 90 02/22/2013 and here is my progress from scratch on a new server. I hope you see the effort I put into this character and the ability to play I possess and are willing to take a chance that you won't regret.

WoL: http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...?s=2995&e=3572 Sadly, with my ilvl no one will even talk to me and every pug I've joined can't kill whatever boss it is on. On this particular fight though, I want to point out I had 15 dispels, used my cooldowns, and personally feel I am pushing the possibilities of my gear very well.

To explain my gear more: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ixien/advanced . I have done about all I can without a guild. I've ran the heroics, I'm grinding the reputation daily, and I've leveled both professions and cooking to 600. I am about to buy Jade Spirit weapon enchant soon as I get the gold. I've been spending it as fast as it comes in, since I had none to start with and I just baught the DMC trinket today.

I will be honest, I don't know shadow all that well. I use it for dailies, and I would swap my offspec to holy if I found a guild. What I do know though, is that I am a very dedicated, goal oriented player. I will show up every raid night with food, flasks, and strategies memorized. I also not only learn from my mistakes, but I adapt as the fight goes on improving in performance. I'm not the kind to be satisfied with my performance until I feel like there is literally nothing else I could have done to improve.

I know I haven't completed 16/16 heroic or even 16/16 norm, but with 5.2 coming out tomorrow I really want to find a guild willing to give me a chance to prove my worth in the new content, and let me learn the fights with them. If you think you are a guild that could use my skills, my availability is tues-sunday 8:30pm-2am CST.

My btag is Vixien#1933 or you can reply to this thread.

edit: recount from LFR 2nd MSV boss http://imgur.com/rAWs2WX
    Last edited by 420rogue; 2013-03-05 at 06:28 AM.

Gear can be fixed. We have some well geared raiders that aren't reliable and there's nothing I can do to help make them be reliable. However, I can replace them with a reliable raider. Our hours mesh with yours but we do raid on Mondays when you're not available. In a perfect world I would prefer a reliable raider that can show up on all three nights, but since the world is not perfect, I would be happy with a reliable raider for at least two nights. If you're still interested, below is our guild info.

----------------------------------------------

Dilution is a late-night, adult-only, 25-man guild located on the Malygos server (Alliance/US/Normal). We raid only NINE hours/week. Our raid times are Monday, Tuesday, & Thursday from 11:00 PM - 2:00 AM Server/Central Time (9 PM - Midnight PST).

We need a few more *CONSISTENT* raiders to round out our 25-man team. Currently we have about 21-22 raiders available on raid nights in spite of the fact that we have over 25 raiders on the roster. This was "ok" at the tail-end of 5.1 but we need a full 25-man for 5.2 content.

Please apply at dilution . shivtr . com if interested. (Sorry for the non-clickable link - this site won't allow me to post links "until I post a few times.")

Bump for more guilds to see. I can do earlier times on weekends. I forgot to say that.

Good luck!
    Last edited by Runewrath; 2013-03-06 at 08:21 PM.