5.2 aspect of the hawk , now 15% AP (old 10%)

I just noticed that aspect of the hawk was increased to 15% , did I miss earlier patch notes.... or was this just sneaked by at the last minute?

Also , the hell is up with : Powershot cannot hit moving targets between you and the primary target.

unmentioned patch notes quote :

Hunter (Forums)
    Ancient Zandalari Knowledge (New) Learn the ancient Zandalari secrets of taming Direhorns. Instant. Taught by Ancient Tome of Dinomancy.
    Aspect of the Hawk now increases ranged attack power by 15%, up from 10%.
    Dismiss Pet now has a 3 sec cast time, up from 2 sec.
    Focused Aim now reduces pushback by 10%, down from 70%.
    Hunter's Mark - Arcane Shot, Chimera Shot, Kill Command, and Explosive Shot automatically apply Hunter's Mark..
    Serpent Sting damage and AP scaling doubled.
    Stampede now has 40 yd range, up from 30.
    Steady Shot weapon damage increased by 20% and additional damage increased by 44%.

Talents
    Aspect of the Iron Hawk now increases ranged attack power by 15%, up from 10%.
    Binding Shot no longer costs 20 Focus.
    Powershot cannot hit moving targets between you and the primary target.
    Silencing Shot now has a 24 sec cooldown, up from 20 sec.
    Wyvern Sting no longer costs 10 Focus. Now has a 45 sec cooldown, down from 60 sec.

Marksmanship
    Aimed Shot is now a 2.5 sec cast, down from 2.9 sec. Now does 320% weapon damage, down from 350%. Additional damage increased by 20%.
    Chimera Shot now does 26% more weapon damage, 44% more additional damage, and heals for 5% of total health, up from 3%.

Survival
    Black Arrow now does 10% more damage.
    Explosive Shot now does 10% more damage.
    Improved Serpent Sting now causes it to also deal instant damage equal to 15% of its total periodic effect, down from 30%.

Major Glyphs
    Glyph of Marked for Death was replaced with Glyph of Liberation: When you Disengage, you are healed for 5% of your total health.

Minor Glyphs
    Glyph of Fetch now has a 40 yd range.
    Last edited by kherber; 2013-03-05 at 06:15 AM.

This buff is already live, it was a fix made during 5.1

Then I must be sleepy , I was comparing it to wowhead.com's tooltips

Ah yea, its just the tooltip correction. Fudge me I should sleep more