Page 13 of 29 FirstFirst ...
3
11
12
13
14
15
23
... LastLast
  1. #241
    Brewmaster 3DTyrant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    The Aether
    Posts
    1,362
    The way I see it, is so players who DO use LFR, dont steemroll the whole thing on day one of the patch, and end up getting bored, of the WHOLE entire raid too fast, tell me I'm wrong, but thats how I see it even if I am wrong
    This is my Sig, there are many like it, but this one is mine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    They were born in the future to alter the past and we killed them recently. Now I've got a headache...

  2. #242
    LFR tears i like them.

    people who put effort into this game will always be better than LFR jockies and get more than you, why you think blizz is going to just mail the dead bosses head to you day 1 is just funny.

    i laughed at the 7 week delay because i knew the anger it would bring, good job blizz lets make it longer next time, if you want something put some effort in, otherwise you get what you're given.

  3. #243
    Whining about receiving more LFR content... wow, the LFR kids never cease to amaze me.

    When will the bads ever be satisfied?
    World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade
    See you in WoD!

  4. #244
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    LFR tears i like them.

    people who put effort into this game will always be better than LFR jockies and get more than you, why you think blizz is going to just mail the dead bosses head to you day 1 is just funny.

    i laughed at the 7 week delay because i knew the anger it would bring, good job blizz lets make it longer next time, if you want something put some effort in, otherwise you get what you're given.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    Whining about receiving more LFR content... wow, the LFR kids never cease to amaze me.

    When will the bads ever be satisfied?
    When will pathetic responses like this in the forums get deleted? All you're both doing is complaining and whining about every person asking "why is LFR delayed a month" by calling them all kids and whiners and bads. Grow up.

    It's delayed because they don't want regular raiders to feel it's mandatory and "burn out", even though the gear is only slightly better than NORMAL raid gear, which makes no sense since all those amazing raiders will be in heroic gear.

    Welcome to what's wrong with this community and why I rarely post on these forums, people like this somehow are still around.
    Last edited by chocobo606; 2013-03-05 at 03:53 PM.

  5. #245
    They don't want ppl to finish content on day one...

  6. #246
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    Whining about receiving more LFR content... wow, the LFR kids never cease to amaze me.

    When will the bads ever be satisfied?
    Just because people do LFR "maybe even only LFR" dose not make them bad.

    When will the people who keep saying this crap get that in there head.

    those who do LFR want to see the content just as much as those who push normal/heroic raiding. therefor the content should not be gated and the only reason it is gated is so blizzard can keep the sub count up as long as they can.

    "A mod really dose need to step in and ether hand out bans for comments like yours or just close this thread"

    Those who play wow wounder why it gets looked down on so much. It is not because of the people who do LFR only it is because of wanna be elitist assholes who treat everyone outside of there guild like shit and think they are special.

    Once more its a video game so take your elitist crap somewhere else.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2013-03-05 at 04:00 PM.
    My Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/jtbrig7390
    Recent Video Upload: The Last of Us Remastered Multiplayer - Supply Raid "Jtbrig7390" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOrpuvXVXO0

    My Twitch Streaming Ps4 Games All The Time: http://www.twitch.tv/jtbrig7390

  7. #247
    Quote Originally Posted by Nindoriel View Post
    Again I'm totally fine with not having the whole LFR available at day one. I'm really in favour of this, since it really does feel better to clear the raid portion by portion over a bigger period of time. I just feel that 6 weeks is too much. That means, that if I come back to the game this week, I will not be able to experience the full content of the patch until after my subscription has run out and that feels crappy.
    That's a bad reason. Last 2 expansions we mostly heared them say "Why do you care about other people enjoying content in their own way instead of enjoying it yourself in your own way? Stick to your own thing and enjoy it in your own pace" and now they go 180 degree turn and start defend normal mode players to make them feel secure about their progress. Why the sudden change?

    This pretty much sums up my grip agianst Blizz atm, they are indecisive and spineless when it comes to picking one direction and sticking to it.

    ---------- Post added 2013-03-05 at 05:00 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Marooned View Post
    They don't want ppl to finish content on day one...
    Once agian stupid reason. Let me put it this way. I can gulp my luxurious meal without appreciating its taste because ITS MY MEAL WHICH I PAID FOR. Mr chef. I dont care if you put heart and soul into your cuisine I payed for it, you made it. If you dont like it then stay in your kitchen.

  8. #248
    I am Murloc! Shampro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Crucible
    Posts
    5,207
    Ok so, let me get this streight, the people that are crying about this, basicly want to Kill Lei Shen, the tyrant and monster of Pandaria before people who have been putting MORE EFFORT and preparation for weeks upun weeks? You basicly want to log in beat him and be done with it, while people who will be struggleing for weeks to see him well after you killed him? I ask you, please use just a bit of brain here, does that sound fair to you? Me putting a lot looooooooot more effort into a normal raiding team 25man no less (Specially Raid and guild leaders),we should Kill this monster well after you've already experienced it on easy mode? Use reason here, does that sound fair? The person that put in more effort should experience or atleast see this guy before the person who just pressed a button to queu'd up?

    Its like saying ill be queuing up to kill Sargeras the Root of all evil in this game, get loot /dance, meanwhile people who have been prepareing for days and progressing for weeks on his Raid to not even see him? Doesn't that sound a little bit stupid?

    Intrested in the responses you'd offer.

  9. #249
    LFR is a tool for people who have very little time to raid and really just want to get a quick chance to see what a raid is like. If you're ready to hit LFR the day 5.2 drops, and you're ready to invest the time to clear past the gates, you have time to go do normal. Maybe you don't want to, maybe you don't feel like putting in the effort and dealing with wipes, but that's not adequate justification. If you truly belong in LFR as anything more than a supplement to your gear progression, you shouldn't even feel gated; keeping up with the gate is all the time you should have available to commit to raiding. Because, again, say it all together now, LFR is not for people who have the time to attempt clearing an entire new raid the week it's released.

  10. #250
    Giving players the cheat code for the game too early is not healthy for a social game.
    We're going to have this as the current raid tier for 5 or 6 months. Getting access to the final boss on easy mode 6 weeks in is a fair compromise to keep burnout from setting in early.

    I'm not surprised at the reaction from some people, though. If you're cheap enough to be in the category of people who turn their sub on and off at a whim, Blizzard will never make you happy unless they deliver a new raid tier every month. Bending to that audience by making everything so fast and easy to complete does more harm than good to the game.
    Help control the population. Have your blood elf spayed or neutered.

  11. #251
    Normal mode is gated through its difficulty. LFR is artificially gated to make up for the absence of challenge. Seems fine to me.

  12. #252
    Quote Originally Posted by Dzudzadzo View Post
    Once agian stupid reason. Let me put it this way. I can gulp my luxurious meal without appreciating its taste because ITS MY MEAL WHICH I PAID FOR. Mr chef. I dont care if you put heart and soul into your cuisine I payed for it, you made it. If you dont like it then stay in your kitchen.
    Except here people would get bored and unsub, and blizzard doesn't want that. fresh content every few weeks for two months! heeey!

  13. #253
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    So, basically, the OP just wants to be able to sub for a month, do all the content, then unsub until next time? That's what I'm getting from this.

    Amusing to see the LFR "debating" throughout the thread though...
    And what is wrong with that. No seriously... What is wrong with that. How would it hurt you? How would it make you insecure? How would it ruin your gaming experience? How would it ruin your day? How would it make your progress less valid? How would it discourege you from continuing to raid? I tell you... It wouldnt make even the smallest difference.

    So how does it affect blizzard? someone subs for a month > does the content > unsubs. So what? Same player unsubs now > wait for entire content to get unlocked > resub > do it > unsub. Where is your god now? What did it prevented? NOTHING.

  14. #254
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Just because people do LFR "maybe even only LFR" dose not make them bad.

    When will the people who keep saying this crap get that in there head.

    those who do LFR want to see the content just as much as those who push normal/heroic raiding. therefor the content should not be gated and the only reason it is gated is so blizzard can keep the sub count up as long as they can.

    "A mod really dose need to step in and ether hand out bans for comments like yours or just close this thread"

    Those who play wow wounder why it gets looked down on so much. It is not because of the people who do LFR only it is because of wanna be elitist assholes who treat everyone outside of there guild like shit and think they are special.

    Once more its a video game so take your elitist crap somewhere else.
    If you want them to give you all of LFR on the first week the patch is released, then they should make it equal to the difficulty of normal mode raids, therefore you could progress as far as your LFR group could take you.

    The answer is no. They will not do that, therefore they gate the content on par with how fast a normal mode raid guild would clear it. You are not special, and therefore you dont get to have any special rewards for facerolling an idiot proof boss in LFR.

    This was the exact whining i was talking about. And quite frankly, your entitled attitude should gtfo.
    World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade
    See you in WoD!

  15. #255
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    If you want them to give you all of LFR on the first week the patch is released, then they should make it equal to the difficulty of normal mode raids, therefore you could progress as far as your LFR group could take you.

    The answer is no. They will not do that, therefore they gate the content on par with how fast a normal mode raid guild would clear it. You are not special, and therefore you dont get to have any special rewards for facerolling an idiot proof boss in LFR.

    This was the exact whining i was talking about. And quite frankly, your entitled attitude should gtfo.
    Ok and normal mode is face roll for heroic raiders therefor that should be grated to with you logic.

    O wait this is jaylock I am talking to so replying to anything you say is really pointless.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2013-03-05 at 04:15 PM.
    My Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/jtbrig7390
    Recent Video Upload: The Last of Us Remastered Multiplayer - Supply Raid "Jtbrig7390" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOrpuvXVXO0

    My Twitch Streaming Ps4 Games All The Time: http://www.twitch.tv/jtbrig7390

  16. #256
    The Lightbringer judgementofantonidas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    East Coast USA
    Posts
    3,400
    so that raid finder drops to not influence initial competition over progression through normal mode bosses.







    Lawful good does not always mean Lawful nice

  17. #257
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    If you want them to give you all of LFR on the first week the patch is released, then they should make it equal to the difficulty of normal mode raids, therefore you could progress as far as your LFR group could take you.

    The answer is no. They will not do that, therefore they gate the content on par with how fast a normal mode raid guild would clear it. You are not special, and therefore you dont get to have any special rewards for facerolling an idiot proof boss in LFR.

    This was the exact whining i was talking about. And quite frankly, your entitled attitude should gtfo.
    Well then. What about those guilds that clear normal mode raid on 1st week? What then? What about those normal mode guilds that didnt cleared the content on same speed those high end guilds did? What now? Would you block better guilds from progressing just for the sake of those lesser guilds just to make those lesser guilds feel good about their progress? Well?

  18. #258
    Quote Originally Posted by S Blieft View Post
    You never had to do attunements when they were current, did you?

    Karazhan, among others, would like to have a word with you...
    I have too, not sure why that even matters. Sounds like you just want to say hey look at me I'm an old school player.

    Bottom line is they know most of their players use LFR and they just want to bank another $15 from an extra months subscription because they are clawing at anything at this point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Extremity View Post
    I like turtles. I would like turtle-based tier sets. I would like a turtle shell helmet, and perhaps a cheeseburger backpack and a chestpiece that simply places a red gemstone on my bellybutton.

  19. #259
    Quote Originally Posted by Dzudzadzo View Post
    Well then. What about those guilds that clear normal mode raid on 1st week? What then? What about those normal mode guilds that didnt cleared the content on same speed those high end guilds did? What now? Would you block better guilds from progressing just for the sake of those lesser guilds just to make those lesser guilds feel good about their progress? Well?
    You and our friend JTbrig7390 are comparing apples to oranges. The two groups are not even remotely in the same boat. On the one hand you have the elite, of the elite of raiders. On the other hand you have the normal rabble that progresses at their own pace through normal mode. The second group is what I am talking about.

    Just because one group of players are able to do things you cant, (or are too lazy to do / accomplish) doesnt mean they should be held back from going further if they so choose.

    If blizz gives in to you whiners, I will not pay another red cent to support this game and you people.
    World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade
    See you in WoD!

  20. #260
    it is seriously just LFR why is there so much drama?
    i don't raid but i just assumed if i wanted to see the content fast i'd be in a raiding guild

    is it ever about seeing the content?
    or is it about bein a LFR hero just to get some purty poiples

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •