Question about the Haste Breakpoint.

Hi, I recently picked up my balance druid again (Haven't played it since Cata) and I had a question about the Haste Breakpoint. It was mentioned in the Balance druid guide that Yellow Gems now carry a Higher stat weight than the hybrid gems we used to use in Cata. It also mentioned that if you can't reach the haste softcap, then just go for crit > haste. If I were able to reach the haste softcap by gemming the +320 Haste gems in my yellow sockets and reforging, should I? I'd lose a lot of crit but would it be worth it? I'm kinda short on gold from buying gems and enchants for the gear I've been getting, so I can't really afford to experiment, figured I'd ask first. Let me know what you think, thanks!

The Patient
    What is your Item level now?

Anyway, you should really be trying to get to the first breakpoint. 5273 since I assume you dont have a 4 set bonus.

just stick to full crit if you have to reforge and gem all haste to get there.

The Patient
    well, casting without haste is SO SLOOOOOOOOOW.

@ Vydrax - How much haste you have if you drop the haste BP idea.

I'm 470 ilvl and and I have ~ 2.5k haste without gemming for it, and I reforged for crit on pieces that have Crit/Mastery or Crit/Spirit.

Quote Originally Posted by Vydrax View Post
    I'm 470 ilvl and and I have ~ 2.5k haste without gemming for it, and I reforged for crit on pieces that have Crit/Mastery or Crit/Spirit.
    Link your armory please mate

I'm not allowed to post links, but I'm Dalphira on Kel'Thuzad.

at 470, stick with all crit imo.

The Patient
    @Vydrax, since droprate in 5.0 raids (LFR) is supposed to be much higher now, go do LFR, get more gear and reforge to 1st BP.