Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    I'd recommend staying with the trinkets you have with a mastery reforge.
    Dropndestroy | i7-3770k 4.6Ghz | EVGA GTX 680 SC Signature+ SLI | ASUS Maximus V Formula | G.Skill 16gb 2400 | AX850

Deleted
    bad juju grrrrrr used coins on bout 15 trys and never ever seen it drop

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm just wondering if a Normal Mode double upgraded bad juju would be better than VP trinket, With a mastery reforge. I've heard from multiple people that shadowcraft overrates the VP trinket.

Character is Hatred on Saurfang US. (Can't post links)

You will get better results with Bad Juju + Renataki. You can't judge trinkets by the lists in Shadowcraft. You have to equip the trinkets and reforge and then check your overall dps.
    Dropndestroy | i7-3770k 4.6Ghz | EVGA GTX 680 SC Signature+ SLI | ASUS Maximus V Formula | G.Skill 16gb 2400 | AX850

Deleted
    Currently I've Rentaki HC, Bad Ju Ju normal nad RoRo normal.
    Question is, what I should be using as my 2nd trinket with Rentaki? JuJu or RoRo?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryonnen View Post
    Question is, what I should be using as my 2nd trinket with Rentaki? JuJu or RoRo?
    Please see the opening lines of the opening post.

Best results in raid envoirement i have with renataki/juju (hc tf tho) using hc talisman only as combat on council (blade flurry ftw)
    RoR is pretty much useless trinket since if you go mastery on proc you loose all crit/haste ratings maybe god for combat tho full haste but since i play assa mainly not even considering that trinket myself.

note: rerolled rogue few months ago since my feral was on another server :P

On question renataki + juju vs vp trinket you should go with double rppm trinkets especially if you have meta and get decent ammount of haste to boost procs In my gear(543) i have mostly over 25% uptime on Juju where it can go up to like 50% with damn lucky procs while VP trink can never go over 20% and ammount of hit/expertize you have on gear in current tier makes VP trinket hard to fit in due to high hit rating on it, ofc depending on gear you have

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by haimo View Post
    bad juju grrrrrr used coins on bout 15 trys and never ever seen it drop
    Tell me about it 10hc kills of mageara/quon daggers never droped not to mention i only coined hc mageara daggerx1 from i don't know how many coins i used
    Last edited by Macor; 2013-07-23 at 06:47 AM.

i got lucky dropping the bad juju last week, but from the very start of the patch between me and my RL which is a rogue too, i have seen 1 dagger drop in total.

At least i got 2 510 dagger, so i'm not that hold back, but the difference in damage is noticeable at least.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    but the difference in damage is noticeable at least.
    When I got a H Renataki's from a NTF Talisman of Bloodlust, my burst went from OK to Enhance Shaman >,<

With Bad Juju (HTF) + RSC (H), I can burst to 820k dps. Talisman is less about burst dps but sustained dps.

(http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-ff...6/?s=186&e=583)

Quote Originally Posted by Dropndestroyrr View Post
    With Bad Juju (HTF) + RSC (H), I can burst to 820k dps. Talisman is less about burst dps but sustained dps.

(http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-ff...6/?s=186&e=583)
    In my gear 544 http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...?s=6259&e=6699
    this is best dmg peak i saw on my logs even higher than jin rokh on 1st pool :P

Ah yeah i forgot to mention Tlr is the nick :P

Deleted
    Envonom Uptime 63%
    at burst: average envonom crit: 800k :x

Starting up my Rogue again since there's not much for me to get from ToT LFR on my Warrior and DK anymore. Just looted LFR Bad Juju and I'm curious what the best combo of the following three trinkets is:

0/2 LFR Bad Juju
    0/2 LFR Renataki's
    2/2 SPA Agility DPS trinket

Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    Starting up my Rogue again since there's not much for me to get from ToT LFR on my Warrior and DK anymore. Just looted LFR Bad Juju and I'm curious what the best combo of the following three trinkets is:

0/2 LFR Bad Juju
    0/2 LFR Renataki's
    2/2 SPA Agility DPS trinket
    ShadowCraft

It's likely the VP trinket and Rentaki's though.

Quote Originally Posted by Squirl View Post
    ShadowCraft

It's likely the VP trinket and Rentaki's though.
    Never used shadowcraft before, guess I'll play with it.

Edit: Forgot to post my Rogue's armory.
    Last edited by Trubo; 2013-08-02 at 09:35 PM.

Deleted
    Am I the only one seriously thinking about switching from BJ to ToB when the patch hits?

- Losing guaranteed double proc on pull w/ Renataki, 90 secs thingy vs. 5-6 mins needed = cool story
    - Double dipping from double dipping nerf to RPPM, not only we lose haste scaling but it also seems like they compensate us with same proc chance, what is a nice jk actually and still hoping that shit is not real (hello 18% uptime on PTR)

Both Renataki and ToB are getting increased proc chances while BJ is not although its proc is basically the same thing as Renatakis. Looking at BJ uptime on 15 mins parse simply makes me cry (Was 18% with BLP on pull = no boss) and wonder how viable is using that crap on cutting edge progression when it will proc once or twice a 6 mins. Whats worse is that the lesser proc chance is, the bigger chance of wasting entire proc in intermission (Hello Lei Shen). All of this driven me so far I was even thinking of comparing HC Elegon trinket with BJ.)

Anyone know how the new EP values will be after they murder the RPPM trinkets on 5.4 ?

Quote Originally Posted by DakonBlackblade View Post
    Anyone know how the new EP values will be after they murder the RPPM trinkets on 5.4 ?
    Check the 5.4 trinket thread.

Maybe I'm being a bit lazy, but looking through several discussions on the matter, I feel like my knowledge is out of date and I can't seem to find a concise list of changes that match what people are talking about.

Could I ask for someone to either point me in the direction of, or explain themselves the changes that have occurred to the RPPM mechanics since 5.3 launched?
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

5.4 RPPM changes

Blue Posts

Essentially trying to eliminate double dipping with trinkets that are already effected by haste.. JuJu was getting fast autos with higher damage and more proc rates based off the same haste values. Only one that makes sense is healers don't typically go for faster cas times so horridons trinket proc rate is more fixed then determined by haste. Thus haste would alter the rppm of that trinket.