Thread: LF DnD Macro

Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

LF DnD Macro

Hey guys

im looking for a DnD Macro where i dont have to click the left mouse button.

So i just want to press R, wich activates DnD, and press R a second time to place it where my mouse is.
    So i just simply want to skip the left click. Just need to press R for 2 times to place DnD

any macro geeks out there?

i tried something like this

#showtooltip
    /cast Death and Decay
    /click MouseButton1

i tried something like this

#showtooltip
    /cast Death and Decay
    /click MouseButton1
    And what did it do? Not at home atm, can't check.

I would imagine that the second press would cancel the targeting reticule, no? Just use the spammable version of the /cast so that it doesn't clear the green circle.

/cast !Death and Decay
    /click MouseButton1

Eh?

Deleted
    hey man
    the macro just shows the green circle and doesnt activate it

and i cant get it to work.
    i tried to google the "left mouse click for macro" but i cant find the line or code to simultate the left mouse click.

10+ Year Old Account
    When in doubt, ask the Ministry of Macros. I consider myself "proficient", and they make my brain bleed.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...dition/page111

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiqjaq View Post
    And what did it do? Not at home atm, can't check.

I would imagine that the second press would cancel the targeting reticule, no? Just use the spammable version of the /cast so that it doesn't clear the green circle.

/cast !Death and Decay
    /click MouseButton1

Eh?
    It does nothing, even the one he linked just holds the reticule there.

I think it's because "/click MouseButton1" is restricted, so yeah..
    You could always look into your mouse / keyboard software (if you have a razer / similar) and see if you can do it there, though then you'd have it in one click.

Not sure if that's possible tbh.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

10+ Year Old Account
    Now that I think on it, I am fairly sure all the big name DKs click it, and if Mione and the World First competitors click, you are S.O.L.

Deleted
    I'm fairly certain this isn't possible with macros, i also don't see why it's necessary to be honest.

if you have your mouse in position for it to mouseover, it is literally 0 effort to left click. literally 0, it would take far more thought to just tap it a 2nd time to place it, and indeed, i often find myself spamming buttons cause of the global cool down, so i'd end up placing it in places i don't want it...

Deleted
    well its not about the effort,
    the left click gets sometimes ignored by spamming FS or HB and gets somehow overwritten, you know? so i just want a quick DnD spam and then i can go on spamming the others

Deleted
    I'm pretty sure you can make such macro with a naga, but I could be wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's not possible with in-game macros. In-game macros (and lua in wow I believe) can't be made to have your mouse click for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Fnx- View Post
    I'm pretty sure you can make such macro with a naga, but I could be wrong.
    This however is possible. But it can be quite laggy sometimes if you mass spam your button.

Deleted
    I see your point, but i don't see that hitting a button twice is significantly easier than hitting a button, and clicking your mouse immediately after.

you still need to intelligently place it ^.^

Deleted
    never mind i got it working

Quote Originally Posted by Jhnwyn View Post
    never mind i got it working
    So what did you do to get it working?

Deleted
    well i dont know if Quick Macro is allowed

While we're on the topic of DnD, is there a macro that just drops DnD where my character is?

Like, if I'm running, I want to just drop DnD on me like how Consecrate works.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Totle View Post
    While we're on the topic of DnD, is there a macro that just drops DnD where my character is?

Like, if I'm running, I want to just drop DnD on me like how Consecrate works.
    No, DnD requires two actions to activate. Once to activate the targeting reticle and another to drop it.

Quote Originally Posted by Akiie View Post
    I see your point, but i don't see that hitting a button twice is significantly easier than hitting a button, and clicking your mouse immediately after.

you still need to intelligently place it ^.^
    After playing Guild Wars for a while I can definitely say it feels a lot better to just hit the spell button twice instead of having to click at the destination of the spell.
    Quite a few issues with mouse clicking:
    Takes longer than hitting the same button twice
    May end up accidentally switching targets

Quote Originally Posted by Ugru View Post
    No, DnD requires two actions to activate. Once to activate the targeting reticle and another to drop it.
    Boo...

See, that's something they should have made into a glyph.

I would love a minor glyph to make DnD work like consecrate, yes. Prot paladins actually have the exact opposite glyph.