10+ Year Old Account

Horde race for disc priest

Hi, i might play with my priest again, as dicipline, but i was wondering, in the horde, what is the best race to be a Disc priest, as well as shadow (pvp pov)

I don't know about "best" since I've always chosen aesthetics over racials since they are usually minor benefits.

With that said I loved playing my undead priest...good animations and look great in cloth!

10+ Year Old Account
    yeh that what i have atm

Blood elf... can't compete with free mana and silence. However if you want shadow too, if I remember well, the trolll/goblin racials are the best.
    Karuzo | Drainlife, US-Arthas
    Mistweaver Monk - armory - twitter - raider.io - twitch

Undead are probably the coolest looking for priest.

Other options:

Tauren- Warstomp isnt bad for pvp (I still have trouble not laughing at a male Tauren in a robe...)

Goblins- Always fun. 1% haste makes haste breakpoints even easier (3039 haste is one extra tick on renew), but they arent hard to hit. Rocket boots racial to get out of a bad place is priceless. And... they are goblins... lol. For pvp, they are little so harder to target for the "clickers" and the haste is significantly more important for shadow.

Troll- Probably the best situational racial. The mini lust from berserk every 2 minutes is always useful for throughput. Also 4 of the bosses in ToT are beasts, so if you are smite spec (heal/dps spec) the 5% extra dps against beasts will be moderately helpful for progression.

Blood Elf- Lets be real, for the most part they are pretty. The free 6% mana every 2 minutes isnt bad at low gear levels. Nothing really exciting once geared. The AoE silence with the racial can be really useful for pvp.
    Last edited by boseguy22; 2013-03-05 at 03:07 PM. Reason: content

My lock is undead and I have to say I love the extra trinket. However, I just rolled a disc priest too as a blood elf and while he isn't a high level, I chose this because the silence/extra mana was very nice on my holy pally when I pvped on him.
    Tauren aren't bad with extra health and warstomp. If you roll a goblin, as boseguy said, you get extra haste. Troll is always nice because your racial is a pretty strong on use cd. Overall I'd say undead or blood elf though

10+ Year Old Account
    well thinking about it, maybe i should stay Undead then xD i will do 3s with a boomy and a lock, since i have my trinket for fear, i will put my fear ward on the druid, then yeh maybe i should stay undead

ty for your feedback guys !