Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Wishblade View Post
    If they wanna watch the ending then people should just look up a kill video of Lei Shen normal in a few days no doubt... That's the ending they'd experience in LFR afterall, no need to resub for that when Youtube exists.
    For all the people complaining about LFR ruining their "experience" in normal/heroic raiding, why do they bother at all when internet vids show the fights early. Frankly if they are that petty over LFR, then surely internet vids ruin their experience as well.

Subscribing just for this seems like going to a restaurant just because the napkins are nice. But I guess people will find fault with anything and everything nowadays.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    If you just want to "see the ending", don't sub at all and watch it on youtube. Win win, imo.

Why do people want all content pushed out in one day? dear god id rather it take a month or longer to get it all out so i can enjoy each bit as it comes...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crashdummy View Post
    Blizzard keeps catering to the elitists, LFR saved WoW in Cataclysm, but apparently that wasnt enough to take LFR raiders seriously.
    AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Well that's the stupidest thing I've read in a while.
    PEPE SILVA, PEPE SILVA

Blizzard keeps catering to the elitists, LFR saved WoW in Cataclysm, but apparently that wasnt enough to take LFR raiders seriously.
    I am confused is this sarcasm or are you serious with this statement?
    LFR is a purple pixel grabfest and has 0 to do with actual raiding in my opinion.
    There are no tactics needed if you have half a brain its over faster then Al Bundy can shag Peggy Bundy.

I am in a casual guild and we only raid 3 days a week as most of us have kids and work long hours yet we still clear normal content.
    Saying that raiders that run normals are elitist is beyond me to be honest.
    Want to play SWTOR again and get 7 free days of subscription access + free ingame goodies: http://www.swtor.com/r/d5LnJT

I don't understand why anyone would sub Just for LFR type content, especially now when there so much more to WoW outside of raids.
    Infectionate Pawsthorne Bubblesbee
    [A] [H]
    Nasturtium Fisticuffs Blesshu Sinnocence Ellipsis Hiddenfee Teddiursa

I'm sorry I fail to see your logic behind queuing in and doing white hits or afk on a boss. Lfr imo is a mistake. If you can't get 9 pug friends to raid even weekends I feel sorry that you don't have friends. If you claim yoy don't have the time then yiu wouldn't be playing WoW in the first place. If you're that desperate to see end content join the ptr youll see it before everyone

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nyc81991 View Post
    I find it odd that anyone would play WoW just to do Lfr and see the "end" boss. Kind of seems like a waste of time / money. But that is my opinion.
    The OP is trying to incite forum readers who may be using the LFR as a means to experience the content by undermining the obvious reasons why they choose to do so. This is a thinly veiled "Remove LFR scrubs don't deserve content" post. You get like 10 of these every single week on the US forums. I'm genuinely surprised that not many people in this thread see this. Get more cynical people, seriously.
    "The best argument against democracy is a five minute scroll through twitter." - Winston Churchill

Deleted
    I fail to see the point of this thread, why do you feel entitled to see the entire instance right of the bat? In normal/heroic raiding you actually need to progress through the instance, not expecting to see the last boss within 2 hours of patch release.

i saw a campaign on youtube trying to get 3 million LFR peeps to unsub till end of April to send shock waves through blizzard there are also going to molten wow and play wow for free on private servers till blizzard fire people

10+ Year Old Account
    LFR isn't raiding, it's a free loot piñata. I'm sorry to bring this to you but if you can't wait one week for LFR to open then you probably shouldn't stay subbed. Also normal mode raiders don't get to see all the bosses on day one of the patch either. Welcome to real raiding.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by beefster View Post
    i saw a campaign on youtube trying to get 3 million LFR peeps to unsub till end of April to send shock waves through blizzard there are also going to molten wow and play wow for free on private servers till blizzard fire people
    Why would anyone do that? There wasn't a LFR like 2 years ago and most of the people didn't see content at all! But now when they're able to see it but they have to wait like 2 weeks they rage quit. WOW COMMUNITY IS RETARDED!

Quote Originally Posted by nyc81991 View Post
    I find it odd that anyone would play WoW just to do Lfr and see the "end" boss. Kind of seems like a waste of time / money. But that is my opinion.
    Seriously. There are lots of complaints that make me think the complainer needs to seriously evaluate why they're still playing at all. This is one of the most egregious examples.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by beefster View Post
    And this is assuming the raid instance is the only content what so ever in 5.2

There will be plenty of things to keep casuals busy.

Deleted
    Good luck playing for "free" on Molten tbh - you wouldn't meet the gear requirements of most groups without paid loot.

Every raid since LFR has been released has had a staggered release of wings.

Colour me shocked.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Perhaps, and this is just a thought, they don't have 9 friends that all play WoW? I don't. People I know in real life that play WoW are easily counted on one hand. Somehow that means they have no friends to you? Logical...

LFR isn't a mistake at all. It gives people the chance to see content they might not have the time or even the skill to see otherwise.
    Why would someone not play WoW just because they don't have a lot of time? A lot of people have, shockingly, real lives that change. People may have been able to devote days at a time to WoW and suddenly find themselves married and with children. Thus not having the time to raid normal/heroic anymore. Does that mean they should just stop playing WoW altogether? Or should they be allowed to play WoW in what little spare time they may get?

Don't try telling people whay they would/should be doing.
    My raid leader and his wife both play, have 3 kids, work, and 1 of their kids has autism.............we still raid normals only we set the raid days and times accordingly, it's this lovely thing that comes with being an adult called scheduling things. MMOs from day 1 have been times sinks, but since Blizzard opened the doors to the console crowd everything is "I want it now or else!"

Quote Originally Posted by Srg56 View Post
    The OP is trying to incite forum readers who may be using the LFR as a means to experience the content by undermining the obvious reasons why they choose to do so. This is a thinly veiled "Remove LFR scrubs don't deserve content" post. You get like 10 of these every single week on the US forums. I'm genuinely surprised that not many people in this thread see this. Get more cynical people, seriously.
    I"m not sure I understand, you're saying this OP post is a false flag of sorts?

Quote Originally Posted by Althalus View Post
    I am confused is this sarcasm or are you serious with this statement?
    LFR is a purple pixel grabfest and has 0 to do with actual raiding in my opinion.
    There are no tactics needed if you have half a brain its over faster then Al Bundy can shag Peggy Bundy.

I am in a casual guild and we only raid 3 days a week as most of us have kids and work long hours yet we still clear normal content.
    Saying that raiders that run normals are elitist is beyond me to be honest.
    Of course im serious. I didnt say "players that run normal are elitists" so i dont know where you get it. This delay is not aimed to Normal players either.

There are elitists players (both in normal and heroic) that enjoy by seeing others NOT doing something instead of just enjoying the game by what they do.

Your opinion on if LFR is raiding is irrelevant, Blizzard already said they considered raiding and me too.

Now, lets see this, LFR is the easy difficulty of the game, Normal is Normal and Heroic is hard.

Tell me, how many games that is not WoW do you know where you cant access the easy difficulty from the start?
    From the games with difficulty settings i know of, easy is always availabel and the rest are either available from start or require to do Normal first.

Now, do players doing the hard difficulty on those other games care about other people doing it in easy? (which is worse than in WoW, since they end up with the exact same items than those that complete the game in hard, in WoW you end up with worse items doing the easy difficulty).

So yes, Blizzard catters to elitists, LFR saved WoW in Cataclysm because Blizzard almost killed it by catering to this elitists (which most of them are not hardcores, since hardcors have already done all the fights in the PTR and dont care about people doing it in LFR on week 2, this elitists are just midcore players that somehow think they are special).