Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Good, maybe more casual players will get up the courage to try normal modes this tier...a certain subset of players seem to find organized normal mode raids super scary for some reason when it's not that much harder than LFR, especially once people start outgearing the content toward the middle/end of a tier.
    Good point. It seems so many now think that Normal mode is so much harder than LFR. In fact, it's not that more difficult. It's a bigger gap between normal--hc.

---------- Post added 2013-03-05 at 04:05 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Caylis View Post
    Didnt it take ages for them to release the second half of lfr in 5.0? (Heart of Fear and Terrace of Endless Spring) I am pretty sure it was more than a couple of weeks gap between those.. yes I know it's one instance this time, but even then the first one Vaults, was split into 2 and had a week gap.. But i really don;t see it being an issue this time round. I seriously don't get the QQ
    It's because people want to see ALL of the content and get ALL of the gear as fast and EASY as possible so they can complain about how easy, quick and bad this patch is on mmo-champion.
    Follow me on twitter @crusadernero
    Nero - Human Retribution Paladin on Burning Blade EU.

Quote Originally Posted by CrusaderNerò87 View Post
    It's because people want to see ALL of the content and get ALL of the gear as fast and EASY as possible so they can complain about how easy, quick and bad this patch is on mmo-champion.
    That behavior's not limited to people who run LFR
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

One and half month for the last raid to drop is pretty long. But still 99% of the playerbase will see LFR version before the normal version.

Thats the issue atm. Blizzard has failed to balance the game to resonable levles. Normal raiding should be the core of WOW but it is overtuned right now for majority of players to bother.

Quote Originally Posted by chrth View Post
    That behavior's not limited to people who run LFR
    Fair enough, but I feel it's less viable to complain about clearing LFR on day one than it would be for many normal mode guilds to clear it on day one.

---------- Post added 2013-03-05 at 04:38 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Duster505 View Post
    One and half month for the last raid to drop is pretty long. But still 99% of the playerbase will see LFR version before the normal version.

Thats the issue atm. Blizzard has failed to balance the game to resonable levles. Normal raiding should be the core of WOW but it is overtuned right now for majority of players to bother.
    Oh come on, normal mode is really not that much harder than LFR. How can they really balance normal mode so its not LFR easy and not to close to hc mode?

LFR requires you to log on and clear something very easy. Minimum effort.

Normal mode requires you to atleast know your class and the mechanics and join a decent guild.
    Follow me on twitter @crusadernero
    Nero - Human Retribution Paladin on Burning Blade EU.

10+ Year Old Account
    People are such babies lately, What does it matter if LFR comes after normal and heroic, Those are progression raids, rest are just casual..
    Casuals mostly dont care anyways -.-

10+ Year Old Account
    I agree that this is a rather pointless thread that started badly and hasn't gotten much better. So I'm closing this.

If you still have thoughts about this please post here:

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-LFR-to-unlock
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."