Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    See if I can make my UI at least acceptable with messed up addons. Change one of my specs to shadow so I can actually do some dailies, fix my other spec and glyphs and bars. Do quest to acquire the farm, do my farming, do my imperial silk daily. Go to new area and do dailies. Start working towards valor capping for the week and perhaps start doing some PvP.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellkung View Post
    For me it's transmogging my crappy axe to a sword or a mace,

that was my plan too, I already have my favourite sword from Ulduar in a bag, ready to transmog that ugly Sha axe.
    Then I will get the mogu charms, check my new lovely farm, and go to Thunder Island to help Alliance with war effort, chcecking the clock all the time with anticipation for raid at evening

Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    Pick up the next step of the Wrathion chain, then head to Jurassic Park. Once I'm finished the dailies there, beat the new Pet Tamers.

Depending on the bone drop rate, I might try grinding them.
    You're gonna wanna be either a blood dk or another tank/melee or you're gonna want a tank, them dinos have 5mil+ health each.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

I'd like to run Sha on my four 90s then help guild with some trash runs and hope we get some weapons to drop.

Being casual and only recently returned to the game, I've got a lot of catching up to do. Today I will be -

• Transmogging my Starshatter into Dark Edge of Insanity
    • Running T14 LFR. I still need 1 of each sigil, not to mention Shin'ka (which has a better chance of dropping as T14 drop rates have been improved.)
    • I still haven't touched 5.1 content - I'll probably start that up and begin unlocking those quests.
    • World Bosses. I'll knock out Sha and Galleon, then see if there are groups hitting up Oodasta. While I've heard Oondasta is hard, something tells me that my server will overpower him today, especially since more than 40 can work on him at a time with the new faction tagging system.
    • Finally, I'll head to the Isle of Thunder. I'll unlock all the quests I can, then try to hit up some rares utilizing this new rare tagging system.
    • Run BT. Been doing it for nearly 2 years trying to land the Offhand Glaive - so far nothing.

Lots to do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nivena View Post
    ---> Important: Get to the Darkmoon Faire, ride the Caroussel and buy some top hats. When you do dailies on the Isle the first day you want maximum amount of rep ;-)
    Completely forgot about that. Thanks.

Deleted
    Check if Disc or Holy is better.

Logoff until Raid.

Next login Sunday for raid.

nothin to do.

I will be...... going to school....until 9pm..... /cry.

Deleted
    Wrathion>owning my farm>unlocking new faction>farming shado pan assualt rep>raiding (and becoming friendly if all goes as plannned )

Deleted
    I'm still debating with myself if I should reactivate my subscription or not. Not sure there is enough new things to make it worth a months sub.

Bloodsail Admiral DrIvoRobotnik's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaozu View Post
    God damn those transmogging rules for not allowing daggers/wands to be transmogged to sword... Warlocks were completely unaffected by the rule change. >.<

Probably buy the valor neck and start doing the daily quests. See if I can kill some of the rare mobs and get my hands on the new quest item.
    Dont know what you are talking about, I got Shadowstrike from MC light night, cant wait to use it! :3

---------- Post added 2013-03-05 at 03:09 PM ----------

Get to farming on Green Fire!

Not login.
    I felt like putting a bullet between the eyes of every Panda that wouldn't screw to save its species.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jevlin View Post
    I'm still debating with myself if I should reactivate my subscription or not. Not sure there is enough new things to make it worth a months sub.
    Im in the same boat. Seeing as i mostly do pvp and all my classes are more or less nerfed hard im not sure if it will be worth it. Ill let a week or two go before i decide

Deleted
    Probs do another failed Shield attempt in Mogu'Shan vaults, waste another gold coin for a bag of gold and then do something more productive.

15+ Year Old Account
    Respec to unholy an conq cap from bgs
    Chaotic Serenity - US Frostmourne Alliance 13/13 Mythic

Quote Originally Posted by Hellkung View Post
    For me it's transmogging my crappy axe to a sword or a mace,

Haa! Exact same thing as you. I didn't want to spend the conquest on a new weapon (because it's hard finding anyone to do arenas on my dead realm. RBG's are out of the question.)
    I've had the Hammer of the Naruu waiting for over a month now and it will do perfectly for my golden Justicar set.

Head out to buy shadopan neck with 6 different chars?

Deleted
    get frustrated becouse of server queue time then be frustrated cause it laggy then give up when the realm crashes moments later.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Try do GL dailies for the last 30 charms before raid time.
    Probably head on over to the raid and join the guildies no doubt smashing out trash before raid.
    Cry that the other warrior is arms and I'm stuck playing fury.

Deleted
    Do dailies ofc, then start camping on improved spawnrate Scourged whelpling.