ToT 1 Tank 10man

So ive seen threads for "how many Tanks for 25man in Throne of Thunder" but I didn't see a 10man one. So how many bosses can you 1 Tank realistically and which are they?

go to http://www.icy-veins.com/throne-of-thunder-raid-wow
    click on each boss
    click on 1. General Information + display section

it will give you the details

Quote Originally Posted by nyxtyr View Post
    go to http://www.icy-veins.com/throne-of-thunder-raid-wow
    click on each boss
    click on 1. General Information + display section

it will give you the details
    Been using Icy Veins for a long time and had no idea that was there. I feel like an idiot lol. Thanks!

There will be strategies by which you can bypass the 2 tank requirement, but all of the bosses were designed for 2 tanks. Possibly more (Dark Animus).

Quote Originally Posted by Ninotchka View Post
    There will be strategies by which you can bypass the 2 tank requirement, but all of the bosses were designed for 2 tanks. Possibly more (Dark Animus).
    Yeah i was just about to post and say that icy vein's says there are no 1 Tank fights.

Deleted
    Depends how you define 1 tankable. A lot of bosses can be one tanked but are not designed for it.

---------- Post added 2013-03-05 at 05:34 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by pallyballz View Post
    Yeah i was just about to post and say that icy vein's says there are no 1 Tank fights.
    We have tactics for solo tanking about 75% of the fights. Though, will wait for live to see if they are worth it and viable before spilling any milk.

It is a matter of gain/trouble ratio. Is the gain of using 1 tank worth the trouble? We will just have to wait and see.
    Last edited by mmoc4d8e5d065a; 2013-03-05 at 10:35 PM.

Deleted
    every encounter except maybe tortos is designed for 2 tanks.
    and from trying each boss on the PTR normal and heroic, i can say that you're going to have a very hard time 1-tanking anything even with a skilled tank and a capable raiding team behind him.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zora View Post
    every encounter except maybe tortos is designed for 2 tanks.
    and from trying each boss on the PTR normal and heroic, i can say that you're going to have a very hard time 1-tanking anything even with a skilled tank and a capable raiding team behind him.
    Horridon was not too hard to solo tank on 10 on ptr.
    Last edited by mmoc4d8e5d065a; 2013-03-05 at 10:36 PM.