no loot from rares?

Is anyone else not getting loot after killing rares? Is there a limit to the amount of people who get loot if alot of people tag a rare?

i got this too. but i had looted that same rare earlier so maybe there's a limit per mob or day?

If you don't find loot on the corpse of a rare mob that you've helped kill, run away till the corpse is out of sight (doesn't show on your screen), then come back.
    Because I want to say this every single day but don't want it to get a drag:
    1) The ingame store will only sell timesaver items. It won't affect balance.
    2) No, getting to 100 in half the time isn't pay2win. raids don't start until the second week, everyone has time to get there.
    4) getting charms faster is also not pay2win. getting those is easy, but not everyone has the time or want for dailies.

This is a bug. Another way to obtain your loot is to kill a mob right next to it and AoE looting will pickup the rares loot.

the new rare system is really bugged, it effects 'in combat' vs 'out of combat' as well