Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    I could potentially see a group of humans betray the Alliance and attempt to join the Horde, or maybe a group not aligned to the Alliance try to join the Horde, but I can't see them gaining any authority within the Horde.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Er... no, don't be silly.

Would the Alliance accept an Orc King of Stormwind?
    If anduin's Future wife births an orc. Kings are born.

Lightforged Draenei
    10+ Year Old Account
    If that would happen I'm going back to the Lichking.

Quote Originally Posted by Nindoriel View Post
    If anduin's Future wife births an orc. Kings are born.
    Kings are also assasinated from time to time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Only if it's Anduin could I see that happen, he already has the respect of the Tauren... and I think the trolls wouldn't mind him either... that leaves the orcs, goblins, undead and belves... out of these I only see the orcs and undead as really hating the humans, heck blood elves even considered coming back to ally side so they can still be persuaded... goblins would go with whoever is bringing them money, and the orcs could eventually be persuaded by thrall, considering the remaining orcs are thrall loyalists...

And anyway after the SoO they will prolly anyone they can depending on how much the Ally helps ... so they might accept a human as Warchief in order to stop the War and help them rebuild... Or it could be just a councilor to the Warchief ... anyway yeah I could see it happen with the right story development.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister J View Post
    Never. Not in a Million years.
    This^^ (10 chars)

---------- Post added 2013-04-05 at 05:25 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    Well Anduin has turned out to be pretty much a pussy so far. He and all his "we are more than this" rhetoric when you do the white prince quest to get into the vale is just plain retarded. So it wouldn't surprise me if he defected and went to join the coward horde.
    I think you mean "White Tiger quest"

Deleted
    Kings have an affection for knives in the neck.

He would die by the hand of Orc and Troll alike, both suffered greatly under the humans.

But of course if Broxigar the red returns, he would be king of all. He already has a statue among the nightelves ;P

10+ Year Old Account
    When this happens it is definitly time to play a new game. Seems the alliance fans are strog this days comming up with weird ideas like this or the occupation in orgrimmar. Still waiting for an stormwind raid in a future patch :P
    Character(s): Velestra || Guild(s): Untotenschutzverein - MM || Sig by Lorfine

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    Kings are also assasinated from time to time.
    In wow, they very often conveniently Have a son as Backup. I Don't Know what would happen if they Don't. Brother, sister, Cousin. At least you dont take the title of king, its a birthright. The warchiefs title is Not.

@A human becoming Warchief, I doubt it. There seems to be a few requirements, namely that you be a great, honorable military leader to be accepted as a leader of the Horde. A human would probably be seen as a race traitor by the population and that'd probably put him at a severe disadvantage.

@An orc becoming King; impossible. At best, if Varian manages to get the shiggydiggy on with an Orc, she'll spit out a half-orc- But I doubt that he'd actually marry her, making the right to rule incredibly difficult to get. Anduin seems pretty liberal, so he might marry an Orc and pop out a half-orc.
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

Quote Originally Posted by Nindoriel View Post
    In wow, they very often conveniently Have a son as Backup. I Don't Know what would happen if they Don't. Brother, sister, Cousin. At least you dont take the title of king, its a birthright. The warchiefs title is Not.
    If there are no relatives left another noble line would step up to take the reins I guess. King is a title as well, it isn't bound to one specific blood line, Lothar for example was not king of Stormwind even though his line ruled all of humanity at one point, but lost most of their power over time.

I don't see it happening anytime soon...lmao

Varok Saurfang challenges this post and it's creator! Does a human have what it takes to lead the Horde?

I didn't think so! Lok'tar ogar puny human! FOR THE HORDE!!
    Last edited by Budong; 2013-04-05 at 11:42 AM.