Page 1 of 3
LastLast

T15 Druid - so fugly.

Of course some might like it, but a headless horseman helm is nothing druid-like.

I like the s13 for Druid alot more.

Your thoughts?

Also normal raid set looks really familiar to warlock T5.
    Last edited by glycerethe; 2013-03-05 at 05:28 PM.

It reminds me of scarecrow from the animated batman series.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Don't like set 4 piece for guardians. Crapy

P.S I like the look

One of the best tier sets in WoW.

Just because you think it doesn't look "druidy" doesn't make it a bad set. You say fugly, I say fawesome.

Deleted
    I think it's the best druid tier since t6 lol

Deleted
    just checked t15 pics. eww I think they are all hideous :P

Deleted
    I was complaining last night on TS about how it was a warlock set until I realised it was just a dead/rotten tree look. it really is actually quite druid-ish, if anything the question is if it should've been used during another tier that suited that theme better.

I disagree. It's quite druidic. Everything dies eventually, and from death comes life.
    You're not to think you are anything special. You're not to think you are as good as we are. You're not to think you are smarter than we are. You're not to convince yourself that you are better than we are. You're not to think you know more than we do. You're not to think you are more important than we are. You're not to think you are good at anything. You're not to laugh at us. You're not to think anyone cares about you. You're not to think you can teach us anything.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think it's awesome - spooky haunted tree. Nature ain't all posies and butterflies... It's scorpions and poison oak.

Although I do see butterflies on this set.

They're probably spooky moths.

10+ Year Old Account
    seriously? how can one not like t15? its like the best looking set for droods ever made

I dislike the helm, but then again, I dislike almost all helms.

I think Priest T15 "The Kobold Taunter" is my favorite tho
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    I think it's awesome - spooky haunted tree. Nature ain't all posies and butterflies... It's scorpions and poison oak.

Although I do see butterflies on this set.

They're probably spooky moths.
    No they are butterflies. But there is a giant moving spider hiding in the shoulder that is waiting to eat them!

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't agree at all - this set has character and style and emphasizes a certain aspect of nature. Now T10, that was ugly.

It looks kick ass, no where near as awesome as the Mortal Combat sets fro Rogue (Sub-Zero, Scorpion, Reptile) or Monk (Raiden) style sets. But still far superior to the Paladin Alien's looking head piece.

Quote Originally Posted by GrinningMan View Post
    and from death comes life.
    and from life... death.

I quite like the set myself, although the helm... ehhh, not really a fan of it (it does have that headless horseman helm look to it I agree). I'm never really a fan of most helms in game, since they usually cut hair off and I like my hair, as well as seeing my characters face etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    I honestly think the druid T15 is the best set in this tier by far and I quite like the other ones too! One of my all times favorite so far.

I love how they went less "hippie tree hugging elf" and more "swamp dwelling savage pagan" this time around.

I'm a druid and I absolutely love it. Looking forward to getting my 4 piece as soon as possible ;_; but GG when your 25 man raids has a lot of vanq tokens.

i don't like it at all, and i'm a druid. I think the shoulds are really amazingly well done but i don't like the helm or chest at ALL. The spider does freak me out a little.

I wish they kept with the forest critter theme and not a haunted tree for the helm. It may just be it rendered on a human (who are so clunky). Hopefully it looks better on trolls.

HOPEFULLY you can get a chest that looks more like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWqsZrEfdp0

Makes it look a whole lot better than the robe.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think Tim Burton did a great job designing it. Cheers!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Orestes21 View Post
    Don't like set 4 piece for guardians. Crapy
    Lol? It's actually a very good bonus.