Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Checksmix View Post
    The problem is that too many of the fights are heavy movement to be able to precast with certainty people will be there again. I mean maybe Meagra (hydra boss), and possibly that berzerker guy, but people are moving around all over the place. And with the amount of abilities druids have adding two more to try and keybind is crazy.
    Thunderstorm on jinrokh means you're probably stacking somewhere. Each door of horridon is a good spot for shrooms when you get there, and shrooms act as a short cd lay on hands in the last phase. The tanks are standing in one spot on council most of the fight, so placing shrooms is easy (and also good for sandstorm).

Most fights have some decent use for shrooms now, unlike last tier where it was limited to certain fights. I'll gladly spend 3 gcds where I'm not having to spend mana to get a 600k burst heal off the gcd.

Deleted
    Just to clear something out ... mushrooms healing is split so yes at 10man with people stack it can be helpful if your raid gets alot of damage; On 25man the healing is not so much since its divided. I am not sure where you all get 600k crits!? max fully stack mushrooms had 148k each so the number is is not that big. Yes they heal more and thats the good point.

FON- Treats cast can reach 6th cast with more haste (if you have above 6k with no raid buff its 6th cast - havent test it with 5% spell haste to see exact number you need to reach 6th cast but i think for people having sotf haste cap they can also reach fon if they change sotf build for one fight to fon)

Overall they make some small changes which were nice but havent fix us.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Checksmix View Post
    If you haven't take Cenarion Ward for a spin. It ticks for 40k every 2s fo 6s (120k heal every 30s with 3 chances to crit). It's REALLY REALLY useful, slap it on a tank on CD or a raid member and it will really pull ahead over NS+HT. Especially with all the tank bleeds!
    CW is still extremely lackluster compared to NS, especially for progression fights. I tried using it multiple times last night and it consistently had between 60-70% overheal. It looks fantastic on paper and is are most efficient single-target heal available in the game, but it's just not great when applied in a raiding environment for Resto Druids (it's actually fantastic for Bears).

NS on the other hand is great for progression where more mistakes are made. The emergency heal can mean the difference between a tank dying or killing a boss.

---------- Post added 2013-03-07 at 03:04 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by asharia View Post
    please tell me i can still ignore mushrooms completely

such a retarded mechanic. i love my druid so much, but it's kinda frustrating having several spells that are just useless and never used. (HT, nourish and shrooms)
    Mushrooms are doing as much as 10% of our total healing on some encounters when used properly. They can be very powerful. If you are choosing not to use them (for whatever reason) all you are are doing is gimping your own output and your raid's survival.
    I blog about Resto Druid stuff at WTS Heals.

Quote Originally Posted by apostoloss View Post
    Just to clear something out ... mushrooms healing is split so yes at 10man with people stack it can be helpful if your raid gets alot of damage; On 25man the healing is not so much since its divided. I am not sure where you all get 600k crits!? max fully stack mushrooms had 148k each so the number is is not that big. Yes they heal more and thats the good point.

FON- Treats cast can reach 6th cast with more haste (if you have above 6k with no raid buff its 6th cast - havent test it with 5% spell haste to see exact number you need to reach 6th cast but i think for people having sotf haste cap they can also reach fon if they change sotf build for one fight to fon)

Overall they make some small changes which were nice but havent fix us.
    They do 200K each for me. They still have a base amount of healing, and may be affected by harmony.

I'll wait and see to determine whether we've been 'fixed' or not. Right now, things are feeling substantially better because of much cheaper Rejuvs, straight healing buff, and mushrooms being a life-saving mechanic.

Does anyone know if Cenarion Ward is really that worth it over NS + HT? I'm not seeing the benefits. It's not affected by haste is it? and I doubt harmony either?

Also yes while the mushrooms could still use some work they are 'far' from bad.

The fights in throne of thunder where people are stacked long enough to let the mushrooms grow a little bit are very very few. But if people are stacked long enough to make them get almost max amount of healing, its basically a mini raid cooldown. Ps: Placing 3 mushrooms cost 0 mana so be sure to use them either way.

Cenarion ward is useful on tanks for certain fights where there is a lot of tank damage and preferably hc and/or 2 healers, so people wont instantly heal that person up and make it overheal +70%. But fights with random spike damage on raid members, i prefer HT+NS as cenarion ward wont be able to save you most of the time.

Deleted
    when ever u have stacked you shrooms they should not loose the stack when u move them. that would make them alot better. and not to OP

Deleted
    agree with shiftze that change will help mushrooms mechanism especially since we need to spend 3 gcd to place them again (all of them).

When i say they havent fixed us is because they based our impovement (always 25man talking) on our overhealing and mushrooms healing for more (10% more healing was to help that "rotation").

Our issue was disc's healing and pala's illuminating healing who are before our hots so how did this being solved?

Shroom changes have made them better, not amazing but better. I would like it if they kept the bonus healing if you recast them (in order to move them) but seems they don't.

However, i did have fun with them in LFR Tsulong. Fully stacked shrooms, breath, trinket int procs, crit healed tsulong for 2.4 million
    That was pretty

IMO, we really need a minor glyph added that plants all 3 in one GCD in a small triangle pattern. Then they wouldn't be *as* awkward to place but you can still run unglyphed if you want to do something other than stack them for whatever reason (Boomie pvp slow).

Deleted
    yes i was suggesting that eielayia in blizzard forums for months and other druids have made very good suggestions of how to improve our spells etc without making us overpowered but sadly nothing was heard . For people miss that topic

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...7765775?page=1

I've done ToT 3/12 on 25M Normal. Priests(especially Disc), Holy paladin are playing to top again. We are not in the same league with them again. As for the shrooms; they are worthless.

Shrooms may not be as good for 25m as they are for 10m, but I still find them better than the previous iteration of shrooms. To get the most out of them, us druids will just have to learn the encounters better, where to stack etc. I agree that some fights are not mushroom-friendly, but there are others where they provide a good burst heal, such as the War God phase. Yes, the damage is not that high, but since the raid stacks in the same spot, a druid can just charge the shrooms and pop them right after the raid incurs damage. My guild is 16/16 normal 0/16 HC, so our gear levels hover about 495, yet I still managed to rank 14 on WoL(now 17, heh) at Jin'rokh because of the shrooms, whereas before, I never made it past 100.

The other changes are also very nice. I used to have mana issues at bosses such as Garalon in the previous tier, and now, I do more than 10k hps while also casting less rejuv, which is great.

Deleted
    I love most of the changes, but I despise my mushrooms. Having to place them in the thick of battle only to watch the tank run out of them is seriously annoying. As somebody else said, permanently placing them without having to worry about reapplying them would be great!

So far the changes are really great!

I feel like I can actually heal now and my HoTs are not weak as hell anymore. The buff did alot for our healing, Ontop of that the reduction of Rejuv really helps since I still have T-14 2 set at the moment. So Rejuv is really cheap. It does not mean I am spamming it like crazy and wasting mana. But it's for sure more useful now than it was before.

The mushrooms with me are a bit 50/50. They definately needed a buff and damn did they get one. Biggest I have seen them crit is about 397k, That is like 50% of a tanks health. On movement heavy fights...? Just...forget even using them. However, In fights where you know you need to stack on a certain point or there is not alot of movement? They are fantastic and honestly are turning out to be a bigger part of our healing that I originally thought they would be.

However I am uncertain as of what to do with NV or HoTW. I don't really like HoTW as a talent. I am a healer not a DPS. I am not going to risk a tank dying because I was too busy trying to DPS instead of healing. 10% bonus to healing every 90 seconds is not that bad really.