Poll: Should there be an achievement for having all 11 classes at max level?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah it should, why not? I've got all classes at 90 and you even get an achievement for getting all professions maxed out, so why not classes too?

leveling is neither hard nor time consuming. Get som Archi BOA gear and you can obliterate mobs fairly quickly. I've been leveling most of my 85's. I'll level one to 87ish which usually uses up the rested xp then I will switch to another one and do the same thing. It really does go by fairly quickly (though I must admit doing the same quests I just did yesterday does get a little old). I do take breaks though and will do some LFR or whatever on my 90's then go back to leveling.

I plan on having 11 Alliance 90's and 11 Horde 90's by the time the next xpac comes out.

Should give a title and FOS. Don't think a mount would be fair, or at least not an awesome one. Witty title I would be on board with though.

Deleted
    I have always set the goal for myself that I want all the possible classes at maximum level eventually, would be awesome if there was indeed an achievement for this.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd say an achievement and title would probably be the best option. Mount? I don't think so given that leveling isn't very difficult, though I do think it would be appropriate to make when they stop making expansions so they don't have to make a new achievement/title every expansion.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have to agree with the Title and possibly FOS suggestion above but have to say no to the mount idea. It's a bit much.
    I might do it for the achievement points if it were like 25-50 pts. I think it is deserving of at least the 25.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Automaticc View Post
    I have to agree with the Title and possibly FOS suggestion above but have to say no to the mount idea. It's a bit much.
    I might do it for the achievement points if it were like 25-50 pts. I think it is deserving of at least the 25.
    And a FOS isn't too much? :P I had all classes at 85 and all classes at 80 and I didn't feel very special or feel the need to tell everyone about it. I'm going to have all classes at 90 too, sooner than I expected, and I don't feel like I should be rewarded for it.

It would be evil if it gave flying before 90 in panda land so its easier to level alts but you have maxed them all, mwahahhahaaha

They should do one for one of each class on both factions. I almost have that.

With rested and boas its easy and fast. Other then the rogue and monk, I used rested exp to level and by then I had every single boa(arch and world one). Somehow that method gave me 4 90s in a single day.
    I personally don't think it deserves an achievement, but if they were going to give one then ill take it.
    Working from home gives me lots of time to play, since i work and play from the same computer.

Last edited by Niley; 2013-03-09 at 01:06 AM.

I think there should be an achievement and possibly title (hey! it was easier to get the beloved title!) and OMG "The Lifeless" and "Altoholic" are soooo apropos...but mount seems kinda overkill for something as simple as leveling up different toons max lvl. I currently have 13 90's and 8 85s just because i love playing the different classes/specs. (ok ok i only made my lolrouge ONLY to pickpocket heavy junkboxes and for opening lockboxes :-p) I personally did this with heirlooms, but no RAF so it took me longer and seemed like a grind. I'm sure for someone who multiboxes and does RAF it was like a blink of the eye.

Quote Originally Posted by Gekku View Post
    as long as there is only 11 char slots then no. some ppl like haveing more then 1 of the same class and for them it would be to hard to get it
    There are 50 character slots available. If people wanted the mount/title/achievement nothing is keeping them from rolling a toon on a different server if they already have 11 characters on one server.

---------- Post added 2013-03-09 at 02:22 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by clampy View Post
    I wasn't replying to the OP, which is why I didn't quote the OP. I was asking if people would do it for the usual 10 achievement points, he was close so I used him as someone to ask.

Ironic that you ask me if I read the OP when you didn't read the rest of the thread.
    Well it's nice to see in that short time period you found out how to quote the posts you were replying to. Now if only you would have possessed that knowledge 1 day sooner there would have been no confusion.

No thanks.

4 Alts is more than enough, don't want to feel forced to level classes i don't like for achievements.

Deleted
    No, I absolutely hate leveling.

I would really hate such an achievement, as I am an achievement whore.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zergal View Post
    No thanks.

4 Alts is more than enough, don't want to feel forced to level classes i don't like for achievements.
    I agree with this. I never think Blizzard would force people to level every class to 90. Have to level 5 is bad enough.

Getting a title for lvling one of each class to 90 would be nice, but like mentioned it would kinda "force" you in a way, if you are one of those hunting for the achievements. Personally I wouldnt mind, had 14 lvl 85`s back in Cata and slowly getting back to that number in MoP

Quote Originally Posted by Kerdoz View Post
    I agree with this. I never think Blizzard would force people to level every class to 90. Have to level 5 is bad enough.
    You have to level 5 like you have to do dailies only to gear each of those 5.

Quote Originally Posted by Gregorian View Post
    I already have 4 x 90s, 2 x 85 and... if you ask me, I'd vomit if I had to level a character from 85 to 90 one more time. This achie is not happening any time soon, can't imagine Blizz forcing people to play THAT much.
    Forcing them? Really? I hope nobody feels forced to pay for a play a game for the imaginary points you can get. If they do it is time to go and earn some real life achievements and rack up some life points.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

10+ Year Old Account
    I would like that. Had it not been for me turning off xp on my warrior for herald I'd probably have had all classes at 90 now.

Quote Originally Posted by Xeraxis View Post
    You have to level 5 like you have to do dailies only to gear each of those 5.
    It is amazing how ppl act like Blizzard is making them slave away like some 9 year old working a blood diamond mine. Play the game and have fun, if it isn't fun don't do it. It really is that simple. If you feel you need to do things for your raid or pvp then that is the ebb and flow of the choice you made.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."