Poll: Should there be an achievement for having all 11 classes at max level?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    I'd love that, since I already have 8 90s and leveling 9 one.
    But. I'm highly doubted that Blizz would implement something like this. Remember tons of whineposts about "being forced to lvlup opposite faction char"?
    Imagine the shitstorm about "bad, bad Blizzard forcing them to lvlup while they don't want to, but they are forced to do that awful routine over and over because they feel it's now mandatory". Oh, that mindless gamers generation nowadays... lol.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ßarefoot View Post
    1- boa's don't go past 85 so They cannot help you lvl 85-90.
    2- there is now way you are levling from 85-90 in 12-13 hours.

Sorry not trying to Troll I just Hate it when people over imbelish.
    Lol, can't do 85-90 in 13 hrs

Yea I'd probably do it.

Been toying with the idea anyway. MOP's mostly been a right off for me (in terms of accomplishing anything) so thought of getting 1 of each class to 90 to give easy options for next expansions main.

Already halfway there.

I did 85 to 90 on my priest in less than 12 hours /played. Sure I couldn't have done that at launch, but it's amazing what stacking your alt up with BoA weapons and ilvl 450 boes at level 85 will do for leveling speed. Plus rested XP.

Deleted
    85-90 can be done in 3 hours playtime if you use the right way (hint) and prepare everything on another toon and use tons of gold.

I'd be happy with just a Feat of Strength, as I have a 90 of every class right now. lol

While I'd love a title and a mount (since I like collecting them), I'd he happier with extra character slots on the same server.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Camaris View Post
    While I'd love a title and a mount (since I like collecting them), I'd he happier with extra character slots on the same server.
    I have NEVER understood the need of having two or more of one class on the same server.

Quote Originally Posted by Gregorian View Post
    I already have 4 x 90s, 2 x 85 and... if you ask me, I'd vomit if I had to level a character from 85 to 90 one more time. This achie is not happening any time soon, can't imagine Blizz forcing people to play THAT much.
    Your definition of "forcing" seems a little off.
    It's like crossing an intersection. There's shit going on all over the place and you don't panic and act like an idiot then do you?

I'll have 90s of each class not too far from now. I quit for a little while and just jumping into it, it doesn't take too long. I agree with the previously stated 12-14 hours for 85 to 90. And yeah the BoAs found in pandaria and archeology help a lot..

Should be an achievement, I would attempt it, AND it should award something fucking awesome, like a mount.
    "So my advice is to argue based on the reasons stated, not try to make up or guess at reasons and argue those."
    Greg Street, Riot Developer - 12:50 PM - 25 May 2015

Taking your own opinion as fact.

I can guarantee you didn't get a realm first.
    People were leveling to 90 day one in 13ish hours.
    Now with rested being applied to 85s with mop license it can be done even faster.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerdoz View Post
    I agree with you that we should have more achievements for professions. But not for the collecting profs (Skinning, herbing, mining). Not a FoS maybe but as regular achievements
    Ah missed those. The intended idea was to Have collected say 20 000 herbs/hides/minerals like with fishing.

Deleted
    I'd do it if it gave me nothing.

I don't get why blizzard don't add things like that - it seems they go half way and then "stop" because not everyone might get it, same with mount achievements and pets collected.

Sure, not everyone might get it off the bat, but not having an achievement doesn't disadvantage anyone.

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't see why not, it's clearly an achievement by itself. However, Blizzard can't do that without getting in trouble with the Addiction Department as we talk about MoP :P

Quote Originally Posted by Kerdoz View Post
    I have NEVER understood the need of having two or more of one class on the same server.
    Reason #1: Horde + Alliance alts.
    Reason #2: The Stay Classy achievements.
    Reason #3: Guildmates I want to play with who aren't at max level.

Typically I have 1-2 slots reserved for "temporary" alts. Also, sometimes I'm in the mood to level instead of work on endgame. This gets progressively harder as more of my roster gets filled up by max level alts.

Deleted
    if they can give a transmog set for challenge modes then this is def worth 1

Deleted
    Sitting on 9 lvl 90's now, just DK and Warrior to level from 85-90

So yes i would like such an achievement.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gregorian View Post
    I already have 4 x 90s, 2 x 85 and... if you ask me, I'd vomit if I had to level a character from 85 to 90 one more time. This achie is not happening any time soon, can't imagine Blizz forcing people to play THAT much.
    Why not? They made the Insane, why would this be too far? Some people can level pretty quick.

Sorry not trying to Troll I just Hate it when people over imbelish.
    You can't do 85-90 in that short? that sucks i avg 9-11hours atm hell on mop release i did it in 12 hours. leveling is a joke with every char in full ds bis and you dont have to pick any quest rewards you just speed through.