Holy stat priority's

I haven't played Holy in a very long time, wondering what the stat priority's are currently in 5.2?

I've been playing Disc for years and wanted to go Holy for 5.2.

Hasn't really been many changes for Holy, so the stat prio mostly stays as in 5.1.
    Meaning it stays surprisingly balanced.

Haste is theoretically the best secondary stat IF you have infinite mana.
    Since you likely won't have infinite mana, mastery is probably going to be your goto-stat of choice.
    But honestly, crit ain't half bad either when you consider how much mastery is wasting on overhealing.

It all boils down to playstyle and preferred spell usage. It is however my subjective claim that either stat selection you go for should work out, including various combinations of stats. You may however want to gear up in a way that makes it easy to go disc on those fights where you really should go disc. We all know they will happen
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

10+ Year Old Account
    Spirit (to your personal cap) > a balance of mastery/haste > crit

It's hard to say no to Yoo-Hoo chocolate drinks...the name literally beckons.
    Tactical Disaster - Stormrage-US
    16/16 Heroic T14
    10/13 Heroic T15