Looking for good running headphones

Hello, recently I have bought lots of different headphones in an effort to find great ones for working out. I normally run a few miles than lift so I sweat A LOT, like my shirt is pretty much drenched when I leave the gym. I have bought a few skullcandy earbuds which have broken very quickly, I had apple headphones but I lost them and the sound wasn't loud enough anyway, I also bought some 60$ ones but one of the buds went out in about a month. I need a durable set of headphones, pref earbuds, that will last me a long time with good sound quality, keep in mind I sweat a ton so they have to be pretty good at staying in the ear. Anyone have any stellar recommendations?

I use the cheap JVC gumy earbuds. They hold up pretty well. I run and the sweat running off my head doesn't affect them. Cost like $8-$10 and I've replaced them maybe twice in the past 3 years.

I use skullcandy titans. They break once every 3-6 months and I just buy the extra insurance from radio shack and get them replaced for 8 dollars each time.

I think Sennheiser do a range with Adidas designed for gym use, sound quality will be good (any Sennheiser headphones I've had have been excellent) & should be reasonably priced.
    Koodledrum - Balnazzar EU - 85 Priest - Retired.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Bose%26%...ones&cp=1&lp=1
    These^^
    I bought them a couple of months ago and they are the most comfortable headphones imaginable, and they sound like.... well, they sound like Bose head phones.
    I sweat a lot and they stay in perfectly, you can barely even tell they are there.
    Last edited by Waaldo; 2013-03-07 at 10:16 PM.
    These aren't the spoilers you're looking for.

Move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Now, Waaldo is prepared to look for this person like Prince Charming testing everyone to see just how bad their psychological disorder is if their foot fits in the glass slipper.

Quote Originally Posted by Waaldo View Post
    http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Bose%26%...ones&cp=1&lp=1
    These^^
    I bought them a couple of months ago and they are the most comfortable headphones imaginable, and they sound like.... well, they sound like Bose head phones.
    I sweat a lot and they stay in perfectly, you can barely even tell they are there.
    They are great for jogging or biking outside so you can hear whats happening around you BUT in a gym they let out sound especially if you like you listen at a high volume it annoys people trust me. >_<

I'm using Sennheiser CX200's. Newegg's runs specials on them pretty often. They have really good sound, give a nice seal without being totally sound proof, are very comfortable, and seem durable. The only negative is there's a fair bit of cord noise if you jostle the cord a lot; I run mine inside my shirt or jersey and it's fine that way.

I have a pair of Klipsch earbuds that I've had for close to 4 years now. They work really well and sound great. I get a good seal and no cord noise. They aren't going to be as nice as the Sennheiser, but I'll take them over Bose/Skullcandy/Beats etc any day. I have to admit though Sennheiser is going to make the best product for an traditional style headset for sure, don't know enough about their in ear products.

I've had Bose and Beats in ear. The Bose was better than beats, but I didn't like their actual earbud and as someone mentioned earlier they let out a lot of sound. I also had one side stop working, I think it was the cold of working a cooler at the time, but who knows. One earbud in my bose totally stopped working, then I bought the Klipsch and would never go back.

I'm a really big fan of the bose in ear headphones. They arent cheap but they are the most comfortable earbuds I've ever worn by a long shot. At my last job I used to effortlessly wear these for 8 hours at a time without any discomfort. I'm lucky to get about an hour out of any other pair i've tried, they all just hurt my ears too much, Even the squishy ones you insert into the ear canal.

These ones ride in the bowl of your ear and are really soft, so there is no pressure.

Plus the ear canal ones make this weird isolation effect that i never really cared for, like having your fingers in your ears.

http://www.amazon.com/Bose-327279-0020-IE2-Audio-Headphones

Deleted
    Well OP, you can always try taping it to you head. :P

Though you would look ridiculous.