New Galleon Spawn - Epic gathering

It was mentioned in the patch the timer got reduced, assumed to be to 1-2 hours. We couldn't confirm it, but like a bad rumor it spread until half our server showed up thinking Galleon was up. Haven't seen a gathering so big since BC. Half were zoned at one time the gathering was so large, you had to fly back and forth to see everyone. Here are a few screenshots, the first time in a while half a server confirmed a 1-2 hour spawn at once. We had at least 200 alliance, good times. This is a pic of the first 20 minutes of waiting. We at least doubled in size. This is Lightbringer, we had 5 40 man raids verified by the end, plus whoever else who never got invited.

Last edited by Murloknorris; 2013-03-06 at 01:16 AM.

So many black drakes!
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

Quote Originally Posted by willtron View Post
    So many black drakes!
    it's the new bronze drake :P

on topic: this is what my server looks like on any galeon gathering specially after server maintenance, I'm on EU-Kazzak :P

Quote Originally Posted by willtron View Post
    So many black drakes!
    That's racist.

OT: Mal'Ganis looked a little similar for a while. But they seemed to have a shorter attention span and everyone left.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    That's about what Stormrage looks like. Gal has spawned 3 times since servers came up. The lag is so bad I have yet to get credit for a tag.
    Quote from: Thallidomaniac on March 28, 2010, 05:56:24 am
    Our characters are wearing the same pair of underwear, since like, Level 1. Damn that's unsanitary as hell.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfster View Post
    it's the new bronze drake :P

on topic: this is what my server looks like on any galeon gathering specially after server maintenance, I'm on EU-Kazzak :P

Hello fellow Kazzakian (?)!
    Educate the community: X-Perl is dead. Stop using it!

15+ Year Old Account
    That's so cool! I have killed galleon only once <.< How many times can you use your bonus roll now?

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

That is kind of freakin awesome.

I think I'll almost miss all those goddamn "LFM Galleon" posts in Valley that caused hundreds of people to show up and get pissed off when they realise it all started from one guy trolling General. That's one of those things we're going to look back on and laugh about... and foolishly wish they'd "bring back".
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.