Thread: Poop Mobs

Page 1 of 3
1
2
3
LastLast
  1. #1

    Poop Mobs

    after all these years of poop quests, blizzard has finally decided to create a proper living poop model and make mobs out of it for us to fight against!

    http://www.wowhead.com/npc=69251#modelviewer:10+0

    this game never ceases to amuse me

    am I the only one who thinks blizz should make it a battle pet?

    EDIT: it appears they ARE making a poop battle pet! http://ptr.wowdb.com/items/97961-hal...food-container
    Last edited by checking facts; 2013-03-25 at 06:42 PM.
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

  2. #2
    I enjoy how the first comment is a link to the Great Mighty Poo.

  3. #3
    High Overlord Rexighar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    The velvet hurricane
    Posts
    196
    I am the great mighty poo and im going to throw my $h!+ at you

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    after all these years of poop quests, blizzard has finally decided to create a proper living poop model and make mobs out of it for us to fight against!

    http://www.wowhead.com/npc=69251#modelviewer:10+0

    this game never ceases to amuse me

    am I the only one who thinks blizz should make it a battle pet?
    Muk or Mr. Hanky? Or both? It's up to us to find out.

  5. #5
    I thought we already had the Pandaren for that!

    Oh well, I welcome more poop monsters.

  6. #6
    What is with wow players and poop related quest. They seem to enjoy just a tad to much lol.

  7. #7
    Time for me to make a gray-haired human named OldManClemens. For the sole purpose of approaching this mob and exclaiming, "It's poop again!"

  8. #8
    I hope they implement some kind of poopsmithing option.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    I hope they implement some kind of poopsmithing option.
    If anything, whatever you don't end up using can be implemented as a nice fertilizer for your crops over in Pandaria. Win-win.

  10. #10
    Elemental Lord Masark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    8,194
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    I hope they implement some kind of poopsmithing option.
    Hozen-exclusive profession.

  11. #11
    It's not a real pop monster, it has no corn.
    End SJW
    Quote Originally Posted by Lesane View Post
    I fucking hate this LGBT and gender equality shit invading video games.

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by bionics View Post
    If anything, whatever you don't end up using can be implemented as a nice fertilizer for your crops over in Pandaria. Win-win.
    Ah, so that is how the Pandaren get their crops to grow so quickly.

  13. #13
    The Lightbringer Skytotem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    3,601
    Gross, seriously, I'm all for the occasional laugh but this is kind of too far.

    I really hope it's just mud and trash or something lorewise, I know the Scumblade keep their land filthy to keep other races away since most other races would actually get sick and die from prolonged exposure but... this seems like a bit much.
    You are now future Jack Noir.

    Presently, you are trapped in a single moment, which increasingly feels like an eternity. Your boredom is surpassed only by your all consuming rage and contempt for existence itself.

  14. #14
    lol should so make it a battle pet ^^

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    What is with wow players and poop related quest. They seem to enjoy just a tad to much lol.
    Blizzard's pretty good at accommodating a huge range of senses of humor. They have the sexual innuendos in Uldum too.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-860 @2.8GHz | Radeon HD 7770 | 8GB DDR3-1333MHz | Corsair CX 430W |

  16. #16
    The Lightbringer Skytotem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    3,601
    Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    Blizzard's pretty good at accommodating a huge range of senses of humor. They have the sexual innuendos in Uldum too.
    Thing is it's actually pretty offputting to some folks that want a good story and just find this sort of thing gross :\

    I mean it'd be one thing if it were a one-off quest tucked into some corner of a zone... but it's in a freaking daily area.
    You are now future Jack Noir.

    Presently, you are trapped in a single moment, which increasingly feels like an eternity. Your boredom is surpassed only by your all consuming rage and contempt for existence itself.

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Skytotem View Post
    Thing is it's actually pretty offputting to some folks that want a good story and just find this sort of thing gross :\

    I mean it'd be one thing if it were a one-off quest tucked into some corner of a zone... but it's in a freaking daily area.
    I almost uninstalled after doing the horde quests in Jade Forest. The Hozen just make me rage inside. They are the god damn jar-jar binks of the warcraft universe.

    Slaying 8bit dragons with 6 pixel long swords since 1987.
    [Pokemon Y Friend Code: 1521-3726-7197]

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Redmage View Post
    I almost uninstalled after doing the horde quests in Jade Forest. The Hozen just make me rage inside. They are the god damn jar-jar binks of the warcraft universe.
    Dude Jar-Jar Binks was awesome. Comparing Hozen to him is a good thing in my opinion.
    End SJW
    Quote Originally Posted by Lesane View Post
    I fucking hate this LGBT and gender equality shit invading video games.

  19. #19
    The Lightbringer Skytotem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    3,601
    Quote Originally Posted by Redmage View Post
    I almost uninstalled after doing the horde quests in Jade Forest. The Hozen just make me rage inside. They are the god damn jar-jar binks of the warcraft universe.
    Well, the ones in Jade Forest are, I've heard the ones elsewhere are better but yeah, they were pretty much the last straw for me, I didn't renew after seeing "Chief Kah-Kah" in the Beta.

    I don't pay to play through a Family-Guy parody of Warcraft.

    I pay for Warcraft.

    ---------- Post added 2013-03-06 at 12:07 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Dude Jar-Jar Binks was awesome. Comparing Hozen to him is a good thing in my opinion.
    Their chief's name meant -poop-.

    It was just so freaking terrible.
    You are now future Jack Noir.

    Presently, you are trapped in a single moment, which increasingly feels like an eternity. Your boredom is surpassed only by your all consuming rage and contempt for existence itself.

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Skytotem View Post
    Well, the ones in Jade Forest are, I've heard the ones elsewhere are better but yeah, they were pretty much the last straw for me, I didn't renew after seeing "Chief Kah-Kah" in the Beta.

    I don't pay to play through a Family-Guy parody of Warcraft.

    I pay for Warcraft.
    WC3 - Orc Raider: "What's that smell? Oh, bad dog!"
    Spiritwalker: "Yes, the spirits are talking to me. *farts* Oh yes, they´re coming in clearly. *fart* Ahh, now they're forming into a gaseous material. *fart* I can actually see them now. *fart* The spirits are very powerful today."
    Ogre: *fart*(Laughter)
    Goblin Sapper: *fart*; Goblin 1: "Wasn't me!"; Goblin 2: "Wasn't me!"; Goblin 3: "Sorry."
    Naga Royal Guard: "The day of our invasion shall be known as B-Day" (pronunciation similar to bidet)
    Pit Lord: "You know what burns my ass? A flame about this high."
    Goblin Alchemist: Alchemist: "One of these potions smells awful..."; Ogre: (giggles quietly)
    Priest: "Side effects may include: dry mouth, nausea, vomiting, water retention, painful rectal itch, hallucination, dementia, psychosis, coma, death, and halitosis. Magic is not for everyone. Consult your doctor before use."

    if you have ever seen warcraft as a serious and poop-free series, you were just deluded, sorry.

    Bonus - Draenei: "I remember when the ale was strong and the wenches were fresh."
    Pandaren Brewmaster: "I'd kiss you, but I've got puke breath."
    Dryad: "I'll attract the enemy with my human call: 'I'm so wasted! I'm so wasted!'"
    Crypt Fiend:"I like chicks that are into bandage..." (bondage)
    Necromancer: "I love the dead... Frequently."; "Right click for hot undead action!" (reminds me of this in-game book )
    Lich: "I hear that Banshee's a real screamer." ; "All the ladies dig rigor mortis." (also reminds me of that book lol)
    Paladin: "Touch me not—I am chaste!"
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •