Thread: Poop Mobs

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    All hail the poop.

Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    WC3 - Orc Raider: "What's that smell? Oh, bad dog!"
    Spiritwalker: "Yes, the spirits are talking to me. *farts* Oh yes, they´re coming in clearly. *fart* Ahh, now they're forming into a gaseous material. *fart* I can actually see them now. *fart* The spirits are very powerful today."
    Ogre: *fart*(Laughter)
    Goblin Sapper: *fart*; Goblin 1: "Wasn't me!"; Goblin 2: "Wasn't me!"; Goblin 3: "Sorry."
    Naga Royal Guard: "The day of our invasion shall be known as B-Day" (pronunciation similar to bidet)
    Pit Lord: "You know what burns my ass? A flame about this high."
    Goblin Alchemist: Alchemist: "One of these potions smells awful..."; Ogre: (giggles quietly)
    Priest: "Side effects may include: dry mouth, nausea, vomiting, water retention, painful rectal itch, hallucination, dementia, psychosis, coma, death, and halitosis. Magic is not for everyone. Consult your doctor before use."

if you have ever seen warcraft as a serious and poop-free series, you were just deluded, sorry.

Bonus - Draenei: "I remember when the ale was strong and the wenches were fresh."
    Pandaren Brewmaster: "I'd kiss you, but I've got puke breath."
    Dryad: "I'll attract the enemy with my human call: 'I'm so wasted! I'm so wasted!'"
    Crypt Fiend:"I like chicks that are into bandage..." (bondage)
    Necromancer: "I love the dead... Frequently."; "Right click for hot undead action!" (reminds me of this in-game book )
    Lich: "I hear that Banshee's a real screamer." ; "All the ladies dig rigor mortis." (also reminds me of that book lol)
    Paladin: "Touch me not—I am chaste!"
    That's exactly my point though.

You had to click the guys multiple times to get that, if you didn't want those gags, they weren't thrown in your face.

Now they're thrown in your face and you can't quest WITHOUT seeing them -REPEATEDLY-

I -liked- the multiple-click quotes

I don't like when I'm goin for a quest and then I get shit shoved in my face.
    Twas brillig

I approve of people ragequitting a huge game with hundreds of hours of content because of very occasional poop jokes.

Quote Originally Posted by Maelle View Post
    I approve of people ragequitting a huge game with hundreds of hours of content because of very occasional poop jokes.
    Excuse me for not being all that excited that the Alliance get a race of mystic fishmen with a cool culture while the Horde get 'chief Kah-kah' and shit-powered bombs.

Plus the poop jokes weren't the only factor, Thrall putting Galywix in power, Baine giving water to the Quillboar, the whole 'Oh the scourge are MORE dangerous without Arthas" thing, the prevalence of neutral factions, the lack of draenei/worgen stuff in the revamped world...

I just hadn't been enjoying the story for awhile.

I'm not saying WoW's a bad -game- it's clearly not, Blizz is very good at what it does in the gameplay department, thing is though that I value story more than gameplay and so I decided not to pay for what I didn't enjoy, simple as that.
    Twas brillig

10+ Year Old Account
    I need this as a battle pet ASAP. Monkeys and Poop. Sold.
    "Stop being a giant trolling asshole." - Boubouille
    "The Internet is built on complaints about asinine things" - prefect
    "Facts became discussable when critical thinking stopped being the focus of education."- Chonogo
    "Sometimes people confuse "We Don't Understand This Yet" with "Ooga Booga Space Magic" - Chazus

Deleted
    More of this!

Honestly, I saw those things in passing this morning and would not have connected them with a scatological reference if it weren't for this thread. It's just a yellow ooze monster. "Filth" could mean anything unclean, disgusting or foul. There's an NPC in Shattrath called Tobias the Filth Gorger, who eats rotten eggs. Not feces.

10+ Year Old Account
    For those that doesn't understand what make these fun watch these video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SoEXXG2hvJI

10+ Year Old Account
    I have a theory. Blizzard did so many turd based quests, that it built up and up until it created a sentient being.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    I have a theory. Blizzard did so many turd based quests, that it built up and up until it created a sentient being.
    Stop spreading rumors about the great evil Wrathion fears!

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    It's not a real pop monster, it has no corn.
    something tells me that the saurok don't eat corn lol
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

Deleted
    I second the notion for Great Mighty Poo boss encounter!^^

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Keny View Post
    First time you see an Ooze? or somthing like it atleast..
    ooze is often slime or gelatinous blob that somehow has developed sentience, perhaps made from decay.
    This one... well, the Saurok made the effort to make there den as sticky as possible, and what smells worse then a rotting pile of compos?

10+ Year Old Account
    This is awesome.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

10+ Year Old Account
    These are poop monsters? Are we sure?

I thought they were, like, chunks of living rotted meat and microorganisms.
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

And people wonder why this game is still T rated

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Canada,we've got freedom too, except we don't pretend to be american when we travel.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    I hope they implement some kind of poopsmithing option.
    They looked at it, honest! But ultimately felt poopsmithing was already a well covered thing given mmochamp, trade channel and official forums.

---------- Post added 2013-03-06 at 02:42 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    ooze is often slime or gelatinous blob that somehow has developed sentience, perhaps made from decay.
    This one... well, the Saurok made the effort to make there den as sticky as possible, and what smells worse then a rotting pile of compos?
    You know, for an orc your life experience with 'what stinks' is kind of limited.....there are PLENTY of things that smell worse then poop, try bodies rotting for one. Any Canadian will tell you a tim hortins coffee is AWESOME, but one you forgot and has rotted with cream in it rivals mass graves in stench.
    "There are other sites on the internet designed for people to make friends or relationships. This isn't one" Darsithis Super Moderator
    Proof that the mmochamp community can be a bitter and lonely place. What a shame.

Quote Originally Posted by Validity View Post

when you hit them to "dissipate filth", lots of burning crusade modeled object (non-mob) pieces of poop fly from them. they are poop lol
    Last edited by checking facts; 2013-03-06 at 10:47 PM.
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Validity View Post

I thought that too... Seeing as the crevice they come from is full of rotting meat, I thought they were just sentient gelatinous ooze or some such.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.