10+ Year Old Account

Raids is starting still a sad panda

http://www.wowprogress.com/rating.tier15

Seems the american guilds is actively starting raiding with already 3 bosses down on normal at this time.

And the europerian server just went down 2 hours ago.
    im a sad panda that as usual they get to play the content before us and that i can't raid/play right now.
    Inactive Wow Player Raider.IO | Inactive D3 Player | Permanent Retired EVE Player | Inactive Wot Player | Retired Openraid Raid Leader| Inactive Overwatch Player | Inactive HotS player | Youtube / Twitter | Steam | My Setup

Deleted
    Sometimes life just isnt fair and especially in this matter where because of timezones its pretty much impossible to make it fair with a global game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by discmeedel View Post
    Sometimes life just isnt fair and especially in this matter where because of timezones its pretty much impossible to make it fair with a global game.
    Sadly yearh.....

But i want to play!
    *acts like a spoiled brat*

At least i hope we don't get the same extended downtime as the american server got.
    Inactive Wow Player Raider.IO | Inactive D3 Player | Permanent Retired EVE Player | Inactive Wot Player | Retired Openraid Raid Leader| Inactive Overwatch Player | Inactive HotS player | Youtube / Twitter | Steam | My Setup

Not too worried.Every game release us get it later than eu.I rather have game release first than patch.They can actually fix stuff before eu get it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormgnoef View Post
    Not too worried.Every game release us get it later than eu.I rather have game release first than patch.They can actually fix stuff before eu get it.
    that is true

Quote Originally Posted by Choice
    I love this week of a tier, get to see all the folks who felt the urge to take time off work (or at least day raid) to do normal modes.
    Well i won't be raiding right out of the bat. unless we make a alt run or something along those lines. Im just bored atm.

Is it so hard to just wait till Christmas morning to open your presents?

I work during the day so I can't see new content until 12 hrs plus after it's released!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.