Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Kittyvicious View Post
    But I do agree with such an inflated economy that the credit cap needs to be higher. If not for the sake of opening up F2P a little, but for the sake of actually rewarding subscribers and making their stipend more valuable to them. Subscribers really don't get enough in this game.
    I 100% agree. The cap should be, at the very least, 1.25 million.
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

Quote Originally Posted by hk-51 View Post
    Since the credit cap is 350k and many of them sell for about 50k-75k that won't be a problem.

(I got both my artifact unlocks below 350k)
    Good for you, most epic (accountlevel) unlocks cost 500-800k on my server for example. Some char specific ones are even too expensive to buy with cap.

Quote Originally Posted by Termak View Post
    Good for you, most epic (accountlevel) unlocks cost 500-800k on my server for example. Some char specific ones are even too expensive to buy with cap.
    If you want account wide unlocks, contact the person who posted the auction and give them 350k credits + stacks of rare/valuable materials

If you want account wide unlocks, contact the person who posted the auction and give them 350k credits + stacks of rare/valuable materials
    Ye i know how to get around it but the cap is still stupidly low.

Ye i know how to get around it but the cap is still stupidly low.
    We can agree on that.

Deleted
    Since the credit cap is 350k and many of them sell for about 50k-75k that won't be a problem.

(I got both my artifact unlocks below 350k)
    This is extremely server specific. On German servers you rarely see those unlocks at all and when you see them they cost millions.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyos View Post
    This is extremely server specific. On German servers you rarely see those unlocks at all and when you see them they cost millions.
    In Soviet Germany, unlocks buy you! But seriously, sorry they are so high. I guess those people are not in the business of actually selling the unlock and just like throwing away posting fees to create a window shopping experience.
    BAD WOLF

Quote Originally Posted by Hyos View Post
    Silly germans. Don't they know that the only people who can use those can't pay millions?

(I'm married to a german. I am allowed to call them silly)

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm married to a german. I am allowed to call them silly
    Mazel tov! (too soon?)((sorry black humor occasionally slips out))(((black humor has nothing to do with race, for any passerby who might get offended twice in this one post)))
    BAD WOLF

Should be free ;-)

Deleted
    We can agree on that.
    The worst part about the cap is that Bioware holds your money hostage if you go above the cap.

The only issue I have with this is that it really isn't a BioWare issue. That's an economy issue that is server dependent. if people are still selling a lot of that stuff for over the cap, then that is there issue. I understand the frustration, but if you are religious about checking the GTN, you will find the stuff at the right prices you are looking for.

And again, while I understand the frustration, raising the cap really won't solve the issue. Because doing that will mean that the costs of those items will again rise, just as inflation does.

Quote Originally Posted by anyaka21 View Post
    The only issue I have with this is that it really isn't a BioWare issue. That's an economy issue that is server dependent. if people are still selling a lot of that stuff for over the cap, then that is there issue. I understand the frustration, but if you are religious about checking the GTN, you will find the stuff at the right prices you are looking for.

And again, while I understand the frustration, raising the cap really won't solve the issue. Because doing that will mean that the costs of those items will again rise, just as inflation does.
    That's not the issue.
    If the cap is only 350k, which takes almost 0 effort to earn, why would someone sell a 12 dollar, or more, unlock for 350k? It's a lot of money compared to doing a handful of dailies.
    The cap has to be high enough that someone can feel comfortable buying and selling a 12 dollar unlock for the cap instead of buying 5 cheaper unlocks for 12 dollars and selling them each for 100k.