10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by eternalwhitemoon View Post
    Ohai Huds!

Were you the one that pointed out to me the Fluttershy vinyl figure at Hot Topic? I can't remember. Anyway I got one. And it is SO cute.

i got RD and Derpy Vinyl

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonform View Post
    i got RD and Derpy Vinyl
    you must show me.

The Lightbringer eternalwhitemoon's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Yeah it was me and i want to get one at some point
    Mr. Eternal and I managed to actually make it to Woodfield Mall (which is a huge mall some 45 minutes from me), where they happened to have a Hot Topic, so I was like "I MUST go see if Fluttershy is there". Sure enough, she was. The Derpy one is pretty cute too, but I had to go for Fluttershy. I was half-tempted to get the wallet-cellphone-case-thing they had, but my phone's just a wee bit too tall, so I had to pass on that.

I also got my hair cut back to its fluffy short self. No regrets. I forgot how annoying long hair is to maintain, especially for someone like me whose hair tangles VERY easily and also I'm lazy and don't like having to actually put forth EFFORT to make my hair look good.

10+ Year Old Account
    Um...what do you mean? Is it not working properly or is it just a lack of people on? There may not be enough people with the server info if it's the latter.
    When i connected yesterday, i only saw one channel and it was called after a website: typfrag.com .

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by W1shm4ster View Post
    When i connected yesterday, i only saw one channel and it was called after a website: typfrag.com .
    Uh, you're not in the right vent then probably. My vent is hosted through ugt-servers, not typefrag. Unless someone bought someone out last night without me knowing, they are two totally different vent providers.

eternal.ugt-servers.com
    poniponiponi
    Edit: Oh, that's weird as hell. Let me see why my channels disappeared. You are in fact in the right place though.

Quote Originally Posted by OkamiOki View Post
    * nums on some breakfast in the corner of the thread

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/aGigDb6.png[IMG]
    I hear Pokefood is yummy. I can has some? :3

10+ Year Old Account
    FREY AMG FREY

you there?

---------- Post added 2013-03-26 at 11:18 AM ----------

Hudson were you on the waiting list for art from me? Because I'm about to cut off the list and need to know if you're supposed to be on it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uh, you're not in the right vent then probably. My vent is hosted through ugt-servers, not typefrag. Unless someone bought someone out last night without me knowing, they are two totally different vent providers.

Edit: Oh, that's weird as hell. Let me see why my channels disappeared. You are in fact in the right place though.
    Was wondering, since i couldn't connect for some time, then when i got on it, it looked like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Dembai View Post
    FREY AMG FREY

you there?

---------- Post added 2013-03-26 at 11:18 AM ----------

Hudson were you on the waiting list for art from me? Because I'm about to cut off the list and need to know if you're supposed to be on it.
    I was not Dembai, im too poor to commission arts.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Deleted
    The more i look at it the more awesome it gets.

My space ponies will conquer the galaxy.

* Grins.

My DM is letting my Sorcerer create his own custom spells, by fusing elements of two existing spells together to make something new. Provided I don't make it too OP.
    I need to have the spell Arcane Fusion, and the two spells I want to permanently fuse.

It'll take me two weeks and cost 800xp to analyze those spells, and create a Fusion of them. Then I need to pass two Spellcraft checks against a DC of 30, then a DC of 20.
    If I fail the first DC check, I need to start all over again. If I fail the second, I simply can't try to learn that spell again for that day.

This is what I got so far:

Bluesparks' Barrage. (Yes, I named my Sorcerer Bluesparks. Haze Bluesparks, to be exact. :P)
    Level 4 spell, created by fusing Kelgore's Firebolt and Magic Missile together.
    It hits with one missile for each odd level (to a max of five).
    The missiles can target different enemies or all the same.
    Each missile explodes in a 5foot diameter burst, dealing 1d6 per odd level (to a max of 5d6 at level 9). The blasts can damage inanimate objects and set fire to flammable surfaces.
    And the bolts are unaffected by less than total cover or concealment.
    AND even if the spell is Resisted, it still deals 1d6 damage.
    Reflex saves will half the damage, though.

And

Fireball Swarm.
    Level 5 spell, made by fusing Magic Missile and Fireball.
    It's basically exactly the same as Bluesparks' Barrage, except each bolt deals 1d6 damage per every FIVE levels (for a max of 4d6 at lvl 20), but the explosion on each bolt is 40feet across.
    And again, it still deals 1d6 damage if Resisted. AND again, Reflex saves half the damage.

And finally; this is the one I'm really proud of.

Chain Reaction.
    This spell requires Arcane Fusion, Greater, it's a level 8 spell, and it's created by fusing Delayed Blast Fireball and Chain Lightning.
    It shoots a ball of lightning at a single target. When it hits a target, it creates an explosion 40ft across. That explosion deals 1d6 for every four levels (capping at 5d6 at lvl 20) to every target caught within the blast.
    THEN! Bolts of magic fly out of that explosion towards secondary targets (one secondary target per Caster level) within 30ft of the original target of the spell. These smaller bolts explode on impact as well. These explosions are half the size, but deal just as much damage as the first.
    Also; the spell is both fire AND lightning damage, so it goes against whichever resistance is weakest.

Reflex saves half the damage, once again... And once more, even if the spell is Resisted, it will still deal 1d6 per explosion.

I've already gone over all these with my DM. He helped me design them~

Can't wait to actually get a chance to USE them. :P
    Last edited by Mixxy; 2013-03-26 at 03:35 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by W1shm4ster View Post
    Was wondering, since i couldn't connect for some time, then when i got on it, it looked like that.
    I'm contacting their customer support, which luckily for me is quite awesome and I expect a response in a reasonable amount of time. It's not only the channels got wiped out and the lobby renamed, but also my one Server Admin account got wiped out too. So something clearly got all effed up somewhere.

Deleted

Hey Sea pon pon's

What's up :P

Quote Originally Posted by GarGar View Post
    I hear Pokefood is yummy. I can has some? :3
    but but but but

it's my breakfast....

though....I guess....you could have a few...

* offers you a few pieces of Pokefood

this is the REVOLUTION! the glorious EVOLUTION!

Quote Originally Posted by Zirusianna View Post
    Oooh my word.

That's so UGUU!

Deleted

This tumblr is getting better and better.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mixup View Post
    Oooh my word.

That's so UGUU!

Quote Originally Posted by Zirusianna View Post
    [IMG]http://i1301.photobucket.com/albums/ag101/Hako-san/Tuesday%20Terminology/Valentines%20Day/Cute-Anime-Girl-Wishes-Valentines-Day_zpsac381aae.jpg[IMG]
    Dawww all that cute <3

Ziru there is an Octavia blindbag with instrument.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?