Quote Originally Posted by Shaedris View Post
    Pretty much this. Piecee tossed an idea of it being conceived at the SPP by some powerful magics or something.
    Huh. 'Kay then.

Quote Originally Posted by Adonael View Post
    but did you finish W1shm4stas new signature?

Confound these ponies, they drive me to play Dark Souls.
    Ha-hah!

No regrets.

Deleted
    im sooooooooooooooo boooooooooored =(

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thoroar View Post
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/ncC9zQC.png[/MG]
    Looks Saucesome :P

Quote Originally Posted by Goriq View Post
    I'm gettin' replaced? :<
    You're getting what? im doing them in order.

Deleted
    Ha-hah!

No regrets.
    But I can't seem to be able to invade anyone. :l

Keeps failing.

But I can't seem to be able to invade anyone. :l

Keeps failing.
    Bleh

I've got to go now. See you ponies later o/

The Lightbringer eternalwhitemoon's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm trying to achieve a Pinkie shade pink for my hair for MCM, but I've no previous experience with dying my hair before. D:
    Pinkie Pie pink huh? Well, you're most definitely going to have to either a) be naturally blonde, or b) bleach it first. Once that's settled, then you'll want a semi-permanent pink dye. I had a red dye that worked REALLY well and came in a tube, but I can't remember for the life of me what it was. I have a friend I can ask when she gets online--she dyes her hair all kinds of unusual colors just because she can. Right now she's rocking teal.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Deleted
    Bleh

I've got to go now. See you ponies later o/
    Toodles! \o
    Quote Originally Posted by eternalwhitemoon View Post
    Pinkie Pie pink huh? Well, you're most definitely going to have to either a) be naturally blonde, or b) bleach it first. Once that's settled, then you'll want a semi-permanent pink dye. I had a red dye that worked REALLY well and came in a tube, but I can't remember for the life of me what it was. I have a friend I can ask when she gets online--she dyes her hair all kinds of unusual colors just because she can. Right now she's rocking teal.
    Dark brown.

Any way to easily get the natural color back once I'm done with the pink? I'll probably keep it until Galacon if I get there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Any way to easily get the natural color back once I'm done with the pink? I'll probably keep it until Galacon if I get there.
    Easy? Let it grow out.

Won't take 6 months? Dye it back to something similar to your natural color. :X

You're actually changing the pigmentation of your strands to some extent, so it won't just fade back to a normal color, especially since you're starting from a dark brown and will therefore have to bleach it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Djoron View Post
    Ponythread 2013: DO THE AVATAR SHAKE! - edition
    Yes SHIR!

but i already did it, now what?

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Is that your kitty?

Deleted
    Easy? Let it grow out.

Won't take 6 months? Dye it back to something similar to your natural color. :X

You're actually changing the pigmentation of your strands to some extent, so it won't just fade back to a normal color, especially since you're starting from a dark brown and will therefore have to bleach it.
    Yeah, I'd prefer for it to not take 6 months, though my hair grows rather fast, well up to a certain point at least.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Djoron View Post
    Do it upside down?
    I'm too newb for that :P

Deleted
    ♫ You are my sunshine, my only sunshine ♫
    You make me happy, when skies are grey
    You never know dear, how much I love you
    Please don't take my sunshine away

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I'd prefer for it to not take 6 months, though my hair grows rather fast, well up to a certain point at least.
    The 6 months is an estimate depending on how fast your hair grows and how short you want it to be post-dye. If you like a good buzz cut, then maybe only a month or two before you can shave off the pink and call it normal. However, I will warn you of a couple things:

1) If you choose the grow-it-out method of going back, pink with dark brown roots can look really awkward; and

2) Dyeing your hair Pinkie Pie pink is really destructive to your hair, since you're bleaching it which is bad enough, then dyeing it, and then potentially dyeing it again when the pink is no longer wanted. Doing it as a one-time thing like you are might not be SO bad, but do be sure to have lots of conditioning treatments and stuff on hand!

If you want to do it anyway, I can get you some specifics on what products to use and how to use them.

Deleted
    The 6 months is an estimate depending on how fast your hair grows and how short you want it to be post-dye. If you like a good buzz cut, then maybe only a month or two before you can shave off the pink and call it normal. However, I will warn you of a couple things:

1) If you choose the grow-it-out method of going back, pink with dark brown roots can look really awkward; and

2) Dyeing your hair Pinkie Pie pink is really destructive to your hair, since you're bleaching it which is bad enough, then dyeing it, and then potentially dyeing it again when the pink is no longer wanted. Doing it as a one-time thing like you are might not be SO bad, but do be sure to have lots of conditioning treatments and stuff on hand!

If you want to do it anyway, I can get you some specifics on what products to use and how to use them.
    Well, my mum's a ex-barber/hair stylist or whatever and my "stepmother" is also one so I can always ask them for advice.

Will the circle~
    Be unbroken~
    By and by~
    Byy and byyy~